William half-closed his eyes, but restrained emotions were rolling in the golden pupil.

    As soon as Lin Su's ability appeared, the red beast pattern on William's chest appeared and swallowed it greedily.

    Sure enough, his wood element ability was too low level for William, not to mention healing, even relief.

    I am really curious about how high the genetic level of the big fox is.

    He felt that it was much higher than Kane, who was a B-level contracted orc.

    The beast pattern that was so vast that it had no borders was so big that he did not dare to go deep, and even feared.

.The wood element ability in his hand disappeared, Lin Su stepped back and shook his head regretfully: "It seems that it still doesn't work, you can only wait."

    Speaking of helping William close his neckline, he was about to get up, but his legs became numb, and his body fell directly into William's arms.

    Facing the sudden situation, William subconsciously reached out and hugged the little female who was rushing towards him. When he was in his arms, the nice fragrance of the little female was magnified.

    With the effort to make him shake the gods, his body fell backwards due to inertia.

    There was a soft touch on his lips, and William's body instantly stiffened and did not dare to move, a calm and calm golden pupil reflected panic.

.Lin Su opened his eyes, and the soft touch on his lips made him miss a beat. When he was trying to get up from William's arms in a panic, the door of the originally hidden room was pushed open from the outside, and he came in to find someone. Su Jin opened his mouth in surprise: "Well, that...you continue..."

    When the words fell, he hurriedly bowed his head and closed the door in one go.

    Lin Su quickly got up from William's arms, blushed and quickly glanced at William who was lying on the bed, and explained: "I just had a numb leg, are you okay?"

    William lying flat on the bed, as if someone had an acupuncture point, his whole body was stiff, until he heard Lin Su's words, he moved his eyes stiffly, and instinctively clenched his hands lying on both sides of his body.

    Seeing that the expression on his face was normal, Lin Su didn't ask any more questions with a guilty conscience. He got up from the bed with his hands and feet together. He just felt that he might be unable to explain clearly when he was with Su Jin.

.It was only in the morning that he would not make trouble for William, but Su Jin hit the spot.

    After wiping his face, he accidentally touched the corner of his lips. The sudden tingling caused Lin Su to frown, carefully touched it, and looked at the blood on his fingertips.

    I realized that just now, it seemed to break my lips.

    Turning his head to look at William who was still lying on the bed, he saw that there was also a sudden red on the big fox's mouth.

    "Well, your mouth hurts or not, it just seems to be broken, but the wound in this kind of place heals quickly, so you can try not to lick it." After saying this, Lin Su just felt that he could not stay any longer. The atmosphere in this room is really weird!

.When William heard the sound of closing the door, his stiff body moved slightly as if he had only found consciousness. Then he curled up and buried his face on the pillow. The dog ears on his head trembled uncontrollably, and the tail of the fox scattered beside was curled up. Twist!