Although in order to increase the pleasure of the people's diet, the Empire also thought of many ways, such as adding different flavors to nutrients.

    But even if the taste becomes better, the sticky feeling after eating is really disgusting who knows who eats it.

.But today, these people in the law enforcement department looked at the nutrient in their hands with an eager look at the same time.

    "Do you think this really has a soothing effect?"

    "It seems that as long as you think like this, you don't feel sick."

    "What are you talking about so much nonsense? Isn't it the end of making one?" Luo Manman opened the upper lid and took a hard breath. As soon as the cool and viscous paste reached his mouth, Luo Manman didn't dare to breathe directly. Gulu swallowed it down, then exhaled, "Ha!"

    Everyone stared at him: "How is it, do you feel it?"

    Luo Manman blinked: "...I seemed to have eaten too fast just now, it feels nothing like before..."

.The voice suddenly stopped, Luo Manman's eyes widened suddenly, and then he snorted: "Well, I just felt a refreshing rush from my spiritual realm, oh my god, it's so comfortable, I have to recreate it. One, feel it!"

    Before he could explain more, Luo Manman took another breath and got bored.

    Then he squinted his eyes with enjoyment and hummed comfortably.

    Obviously the image of an eight-footed man, but he insisted on making that kind of grunt, which made the colleagues around him shudder with horror.

    However, apart from the nausea, one after another turned their eyes to the nutrient. Is it really effective or is Luo Manman deliberately making such a sound to disgust them, just taste it.

    If it's the latter, just wait to die!

    In the quiet office for a while, there was a "pop" sound of removing the lid——

."Well!"

    "Oh ah!"

    "uh-huh!"

    Luo Manman collected the irresistible expressions of his colleagues around him after eating, and he danced with excitement: "How are you, do you feel the tremor that makes the tail spine numb?"

    "It really feels like I have to have another one!"

    "I have one too!"

    "It feels like I did a horse-killing for my spiritual realm, oh, it's so comfortable!"

    "What to do? After tasting this nutrient, I don't think I can drink any more in the future!"

    "Me too!"

    "Me too!"

    "Seconded!"

    Everyone raised their hands and looked at each other at the same time, and finally got together: "So this matter, before the official document is officially issued, no one is allowed to say it!"

."Whoever says it will let anyone not drink this!"

    "right!"

    After breakfast, Lin Su unloaded the single bed that was replaced yesterday and turned it into a chicken coop.

    The chicken coop that was built before was too simple, several pheasants nested in it at the same time, narrow and squeezed, this time Lin Su made a big chicken coop for them, so that he would lay his eggs and hatch his cubs!

    Lin Su was not willing to throw the remaining leftovers, so he nailed it directly into a brand, and wrote the detailed price list of purified fruits and vegetables he checked on the Internet.

    After reading the price list, I realized that the prices of vegetables and fruits are different. Apples, oranges, and strawberries are rare fruits in the Empire. They are not sold by the catty, but by the individual!

    An apple costs 400 beast coins, and an orange costs 450 beast coins. Strawberries are actually more expensive, with one cost 1,000 beast coins, and market resources are extremely scarce.

.Lin Su looked up at the fruit hanging on the tree and the red strawberries in the ground. This is not fruit, it's all money!

    Sure enough, the price he gave this morning was very friendly.

    Lin Su didn't plan to sell at a loss. Even if he couldn't sell it, he could make jam and store it. As for the price increase, Lin Su felt that he could wait a little longer.

    After writing the price, Lin Su stepped on the stool and hung the sign high above the courtyard gate.

    It's not early or late, and the fruit trees of Lin Su's family are particularly attractive. There are many pedestrians on the road, quietly looking at their fruit trees.

    Suddenly I saw the sign hanging on the gate of the courtyard, and then thought of the words Lin Su said in the morning. The hearts of the people who pretended to be passing by were lifted up and unconsciously stopped in front of the gate of Lin Su's house, looking up at the sign. The price, the expression on everyone's face is a bit wonderful for a time——

."What the hell is stealing money!"

    "Can this really be sold?"

    "Hmph, I'll just wait to see if their house rots, and when no one buys it, will the price be reduced!"

    Su Jin, who was working in the yard, heard these people's comments and was somewhat concerned. Seeing Lin Su entering the house, Su Jin put down things and followed up: "Xiao Su, will the price be too high? What if no one buys it?"

    "It won't be bought by no one. The retailer will not go out. The people in the law enforcement department will definitely be happy to accept it. It doesn't matter if you don't.

    Lin Su not only wanted to list at the door, he also wanted to open an online store. William has already built the module for him now.

    Thinking about this, Lin Su handed the cut fruit plate to Su Jin: "The female father doesn't have to think so much, I am here, this is for you and the male father to eat!"

."As long as you know it in your heart."

    "Don't worry, dad."

    Being comforted by Lin Su, Su Jin felt that she was thinking too much, and she was afraid that no one would buy the fruits and vegetables in their family?

    He was about to go back to the house with the fruit, and noticed Lin Su's strange walking posture, his legs were slightly diverged, and his movements were a bit stiff. It looked like...

    When he noticed Lin Su coming in, William raised his head. He, who had a serious expression, felt relieved the moment he saw Lin Su again.

    "How's it going, let's take a break and eat something."

    Lin Su put the fruit plate on the table and looked at the light screen in front of William.

    In the middle of the homepage of Guangping, two swashes of "Aishu" were written, and Lin Su was stunned: "What is this?"

.William's face was cold and white against the light of the screen, with the mysterious golden beast eyes like a wolf demon walking out of the Gothic castle.

    The lip color was gorgeous, as if he had just sucked the freshest blood, and the thin lips opened slightly, exposing the sharp canine teeth inside.

    Lin Su's heartbeat suddenly picked up...

    The author has something to say:

    Lin Su: Why do you all look at me like that?

.