Stylist Noona Pt 87 (We are 7)(8-some smut continued)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook moves back so that you can straddle Taehyung's lap.

"Well how did this manage to stay on?" Taehyung eyes your bra, running his fingers over the tops, while you fiddle with the clasp.

It pops open, and you fling it off towards the others. They stop playing with each other enough to ogle you and watch Taehyung latch onto one of your nipples.

"Oh god-" you breathe, as Jimin and Jungkook add their lips to your chest and neck.

"Mm, you're dripping already baby, maybe I should be on top hmm?" Tae holds your hips, looking down to his own stomach where drips of the others cum lay.

He pulls you tight to his chest and flips you onto the couch putting you squarely underneath him.

"Ready?"

"Give it to me babe." You smirk and he returns the smug look, and positions himself at your entrance, pushing in with no resistance.

"Oh hell baby-" He curses rocking his hips into you burying his face into the crook of your neck.

You wrap your legs around his waist, trapping him inside you.

Growling into your neck Taehyung pounds into you, his pubic bone rubs against your clit with every stroke. The stimulation reignites your core, and the desire to reach your own high yet again.

Yoongi leans over to you, kissing your forehead, then pressing a searing kiss to your lips. He steals your moans that had been filling the room.

Suddenly, Taehyung pulls out, leaving you to whimper and pout, breaking the kiss with Yoongi to investigate. He gets onto his knees between your legs, looping his arms under your knees and in one fluid movement he pushed himself hilt deep again. His hands come down on either side of your head, pinning your thighs to your chest. With every stroke you could swear you feel him in your ribcage, rearranging your insides.

"Fuck-" You gasp digging your nails into Tae's back as he takes the breath out of your lungs.

"Oh god- baby- i'm getting so close- tell me you want it-" He grits his jaw, letting his growls hiss through his teeth. "I want you- to say it-"

"Please-" you can barely take a full breath, before Taehyung's cock is slamming back into you taking the air away. "Please- fill- me-" Despite the constricting feeling in your chest, you manage to beg for him.

That begging was enough for him, and he empties into you, growling and grunting until the very end.

You truly feel full of cum now, but when you really think about it, five cumshots is a lot for anyone to take all at once.

"Fucking hell, you've got one hell of a cunt baby." He curses, kissing your neck brushing his sweat matted hair against the side of your face.

"Mm very romantic Taehyungie." You giggle and take the compliment.

And with that, he slides out and joins the pile of naked men gathering on the floor to rest, leaving you to feel a bit like a mighty conqueror who vanquished a thousand men, but also a bit like a community cum rag.

"How are you feeling babygirl?" Yoongi hums, grazing his fingers around the sides of your face. You look up through your lashes as he sits on the couch beside your head, taking in his ethereal back lit face.

"Oh, well..." You try to sit up, cringing when you feel the puddle inside you shifting around, so you lay back down. "You guys cum a lot, but otherwise I'm pretty good."

"That's what happens when we all wait a week." Namjoon chuckles.

"Think it would be okay if I'm a little rough?" Yoongi's fingers drift down your chest. Feeling out the curves of your boobs, circling each nipple gently making you shiver. "You know what playing with them does to me."