Stylist Noona Pt 87 (We are 7)(8-some smut continued)

Start from the beginning

"Give me one leg princess." You barely process what he's saying when he grabs your right legs, hoisting it up to rest the hinge of your knee in his elbow. You can't look down with Joon holding you, but you can feel his other fingers spreading your pussy apart for Jin. "Such a pretty pussy."

You whimper at his praises and grope at his shoulders to steady yourself feeling his cock begin to ease in. Slowly he starts to thrust, letting Joon continue to play with your clit and choke you lightly.

Heat boils in the pit of your stomach as Jin rubs against your g spot oh so nicely. Namjoon pulls your chin to the side attacking you with a steamy kiss, sliding his tongue into your mouth.Your tongues dance together and you start to clench around Jin, getting closer and closer to the edge.

You moan into Joon's mouth, and those moans turn into yelps as Jin thrusts faster, pushing you over the edge until you're both cumming and you are left panting between the two gorgeous men.

Letting your leg down Jin pulls out, trusting your legs to hold you, but they don't. Luckily Namjoon is quick on the uptake and notices your legs are nearly giving out. Holding your waist he guides you down to the floor to take a second and regain yourself.

"You okay kitten? Need a minute?" You nod, but still wrap your hand around his hard cock, spreading his precum all over. "Wait baby, take your time, rest for a bit."

"My hands and mouth are fine, it's my pussy that needs a break." You simper before leaning down, taking his tip in your mouth.

Swirling your tongue and pumping your hand seems to be the key, because Namjoon is gripping a fist full of your hair in seconds. But it's not until you hollow out your cheeks and run your tongue along the underside of the shaft that Joon is tapping your shoulder frantically and calling your name.

"Whoa-" He puffs out his cheeks, "-I hope your pussy is ready kitten, because I'm gonna cum any second."

"Good," You bait him, knowing he's already dangerously close. "You want to get me pregnant daddy?" So much for soft non-kinky sex.

"Oh fuck, yes, turn around kitten, all fours, for daddy." You start to move and he pulls your hips around the last few inches, pushing into you right away. He thrusts hard and fast and you're still sensitive. Your moans are more like yelps still, making all of the eyes turn to you, taking in the animalistic scene in front of you.

Namjoon groans and his thrusts grow shaky and you feel the warmth of his cum pooling inside of you.

You drop down to your forearms, taking a rest, Joon pulls out and lays on the carpet next to you. He smiles sweetly, brushing your hair back out of your face.

"If you're not pregnant tomorrow morning, with all this cum, then, there must be something we don't know about sex." You giggle with him, but you can't rest too long or you'll lose your momentum.

"Well practice is all part of the fun-" Sitting up you look across the filthy scene now in front of you. "It looks like you're all having a lot of fun."

Jin joined Hoseok and Yoongi, with Jin giving Yoongi a hand job, and Yoongi blowing Hoseok.

Jimin has since taken to servicing Taehyung, with Jungkook. Jimin is sucking on Tae's neck and chest, while Jungkook is going down on him, showing off his muscle-strapped back.

"Mmm we are. Join us baby." Tae croons, gesturing a come hither.

There are no protests from the elders, so with a peck on the cheek to Namjoon, you climb onto the couch with the three youngest.