GRACE

I can't.

I-I won't.

Gabriel clears his throat, startling me into action. Seeing no way out of this, I decide to work my way up from his feet to the more... intimate parts.

Grabbing a pair of scissors, I cut Sebastian's pants off him, and pull them from under his body. I had no clue what I would find when I did, and relief temporarily washes over me to find he has boxers on underneath.

But that relief is short-lived as my eyes wash over him. Every inch of him is perfect. From his perfectly manicured toes that don't appear mangled like most guys feet. To his strong, muscular legs that look as solid as his rock-hard abs. Which I might also add looks amazing. It also makes me think of other things I know I shouldn't be thinking about. Given his current state, and my cheeks burn red.

Lord give me the strength...

Swallowing hard, I dust him off with the jeans I cut off him. Then I dip the towel in the soap water and begin washing his feet.

So far so good...

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. And I imagine it's like bathing a baby or an elderly person.

If said baby and elderly person was built like every woman's fantasy...

Shaking that thought from my head, I wash his calves, his knees, and his thighs. Completely skipping over his boxers and making my way up to his abs.

If Gabriel wants his private parts clean, he can clean them himself...

Unlike his feet and legs though, I'm having a hard time washing his abs.

I can't concentrate...

Mostly because I'm ashamed of myself for enjoying it as much as I am. And because feeling the ripple of his washboard abs beneath my fingertips has the temper in the room kicked up to hell. I must stop frequently just to exhale a shaky breath and regain my composure.

It's shameful really.

But I must push through this. Forcing myself to ignore my feelings for Sebastian, and to think of him as nothing more than a wrinkled old man so my attraction to him won't betray me, I get through washing his abs and his chest without becoming flustered again.

Imagining him as a wrinkled old man seemed to do the trick...

Next, I move to washing his face and his hair. And when I'm done with that, I move to washing his arms, hands, and cleaning his fingernails.

"Good," Gabriel comes in to check on my progress. "Now get him dressed. I wouldn't want to startle him by having him wake up naked."

Right...

Because having a girl he's trying to stay away from give him a bird bath in the buff is somehow less alarming...

Gabriel leaves again and I sigh. Putting his clothes on is a lot harder than cutting them off. And Sebastian is heavy when he's dead weight. Still, I give it a try. Placing his legs one-by-one inside his pants and pulling them up to his waste so I can fasten then.

It is quite the task.

But after much effort, my task is complete.

Well... half complete.

Now all I need to do is get his shirt on. And I'm amazed that with all the tugging and pulling I've done he hasn't woken up yet.

Gabriel pokes his head in again to check on Sebastian and leaves when he sees he's still out. But he doesn't look worried. Not like me.