CHAPTER 20: CAPTAIN PRIVILEGES AND ORAL JUICE SMOOTHIE

LOGAN

LOGAN

The moments where Coach isn't yelling down our ears how we're useless in the gym, or how we play like five-year-olds in games, are very, very rare. Thankfully, today is one of those rare nights.

"Yo! Kevin is gonna be crying tears of blood," Dean jokes.

Kevin was one of the guys who was blocking me from the goal before I passed the puck to Nate. Kevin is also one of the harshest players of Yale and is very much known to send home his opponents with at least, some part of their body broken. So I am not going to lie, I am kind of glad I came back without a broken nose.

"I can't believe they didn't notice Logan's move," Aaron says, grinning from ear to ear from our win.

Hunter snorts, "There's a reason they don't win much."

I throw a sweaty towel in the ziplock bag I brought with me so it doesn't mix with the clean clothes. My shoulders are throbbing and my head hurts. Today's game was intense. I just want to go home and bury myself five inches deep in my bed (or in someone) and never wake up. I have been having a bad day since the morning.

Professor Marsh accused me of plagiarism today when it wasn't even me who copied! It was fucking Davis who spun this weird-ass tale about him having to take care of his ill mother so he needed my assignment to refer to while he made HIS OWN. But fucker straight up lied to my face and didn't even admit to Professor that he was the one who stole it fucking piece of shit. Next time a motherfucker asks me for my assignment using their dead parents as an excuse, I am bout to start demanding their death certificates from the hospital. It would save me a lot of headaches.

"Hey princess, what's got your panties in a twist?" Aaron slides up to me, tugging his t-shirt over his chest. I have seen this man's abs more than I have seen mine.

"Nothing I am just hungry."

"Hungry or hangry?" He gives me his signature shit-eating grin which makes me want to punch his whitening strip whitened teeth.

"Both."

"Let me fuck that anger out of you."

"Not getting laid with girls anymore, Richards?" I smirk.

"We could all learn how to suck a dick from you, no?"

I roll my eyes at him, "The last time I had any action with a boy was when I was eighteen."

But I know that piece of knowledge isn't going to stop the boys from giving me shit about it. Sometimes I regret telling the boys I am bisexual, even though I know they mean all the teasing in light fun. 

I know biphobia when I see it in the face and this isn't it.

"More than I ever got" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"That's because you're not into me-" I pinch the bridge of my nose, a burning headache on its way, "Fucker, don't talk unless spoken to."

"Why are you using your captain's voice at me?"

"Because I am using my captain privileges."

"Who are you using your captain privileges on?" Hunter voices out from behind me and I jump ten feet in the air.

"Jesus, don't sneak up on people?"

"Why, are you going to make me run ten laps, Captain?" Dean says, grinning beside Hunter.

"Who are you using your privileges on?" Hunter questions again.

"Me I am going to pout now," Aaron does a horrifying rendition of a pout that is going to make me piss my pants.

"Thanks for the nightmares Aaron and you deserved the Captain voice."

"Why?" Hunter and Dean say together.

"Because I said he knows how to suck a dick," Aaron smiles he like just won a trophy for being the funniest.

"He can always teach the girls," Dean sticks his tongue out at me and I groan.

Contrary to what people believe, I don't actually find every man I lay my eyes on attractive. Neither does being in a locker room with men and their dicks hanging out make me want to jerk off. I have to be sexually attracted to them and even then, I know how to keep it in my pants. People really think bisexuality is eating out every person I see.

"You must be wild at threesomes."

"Actually yes, I suck a dick and eat out a girl simultaneously until both of their tastes start to blend together, and it tastes like some oral juices smoothie" I smirk.

A Chorus of groans erupt from them and I know I got to them. That's what they get for fucking with me right now.

"Meet me at the parking lot in 20, we'll go to cherries," I say, as I hop in the shower. 

                           ★-★

I am going to give you all a few minutes to soak up this chapter and see you in the next!!