Strong woman

(Hey guys so this story was requested and has a TW- Miscarriage so if your not comfortable with this then I suggest not reading. I promise the next one will be a happy one) 

Y/n pov: 

You were happy ever since you found out you were pregnant with your first child with lunay. He took care of you and was always looking out for you. He got out of work early and always answered your calls. He showered you with love and it was all you could ever ask for. It was perfect. 

Recently you had started to feel pain. You had thought it was just because you were 5 months along and that it was common until more later. You had the urge to go to the restroom so you went. 

Y/n: "Hey baby I'll be back I'm gonna go to the restroom" You said as you kissed lunay's cheek. "Alright baby i'm here if you need me" he said as he put his hand on your growing belly and with that you left to do your business. Once you got there and sat down you noticed that you were bleeding and immediately knew something was wrong, You had been feeling pain lately and now your bleeding it's not a good sign. You got up and went to lunay. 

Y/n: "Babe take me to the hospital please something is wrong  I haven't been feeling well and now i'm bleeding down there and I feel something is wrong" you started to cry feeling worried.

Lunay: "Okay baby let's go" he said as he walked with you to the car and helped you in and started to drive off. "baby don't cry. I'm sure the baby is okay,I think it's the stress or maybe he's growing more" he tried to reassure you but your motherly instinct told you otherwise. Once you got there the doctors immediately took you in and started to do some tests and an ultrasound. After a while they came back

Doctor: "Hey Ms. Y/L/N so we ran the tests and ultrasound and I don't know how to express this but.......something is wrong with your baby he's not developing right" lunay grabbed your hand as you started to cry. The doctor then asked to do another ultrasound and you agreed because you wanted to check for yourself and you felt a sharp pain. The doctor then checked the baby's heart and it wasn't beating. "I'm sorry Ms. Y/L/N there's no heart beat. I'm so sorry i'll leave you two alone for a while" and with that the doctor gave you your space as you cried. 

Y/n: "My baby I couldn't do it. I wasn't strong enough. I'm sorry" You said as lunay hugged you. 

Lunay: "babe don't say that. This is not your fault you hear me. This is not on you. Maybe this wasn't our time. I love you and our baby loves you. And we are not going to forget him ever. He's watching over you proud of you. Whenever your ready for another one we can keep trying. And if not there's alternatives. But for now don't pin this on you. We love you and your so strong remember that. We will always have our journey memories to remember him he knows his momma so well spiritually even if it's not physically he will always be a part of us. We aren't leaving your side" he told you while he kissed you. You both cried for a few more minutes as the doctor came back in and made sure you both were okay. After a few days he cleared you both and were ready to go home. 

You got home and sat on your bed looking at the stuff you had bought your baby boy and hugged it. Lunay had ran you a nice bath and bought you your favorite food so you can eat something. He even bought you a necklace with your baby's name so you can cherish it. The last couple of days you had been each others rocks helping each other heal. He kept reassuring you it wasn't your fault and that made you feel a little better. That hole in your heart won't be fixed but it will stay strong and heal through time. Sooner or later you both were back in a different way but managing through. With love and support around you guys.

(I didn't know how else to word things but hopefully I did not offend anyone. I cried while writing this and my love and prayers go out to anyone who has ever experienced this. You are strong remember that. I could not even imagine what that's like. This story got to me)