Concert :)

Y/n pov:
You've been dating lunay for a while now 3 years. You were both cuddled up together enjoying the moment your head on his chest. "Hey baby I was wondering if you wanted to come to my concert tomorrow?" You looked up at him. "Of course baby you know I'll always say yes to that" You smiled and kissed him. "I love you" You said. "I love you too" He told you back and you both fell asleep
Next day y/n pov
You and lunay woke up around the same time and you both got ready for the concert. You both headed out to the car and started to drive with some of lunay's team to the concert. Once you got there people started preparing. Lunay went to some of his team. Lunay asked them if everything was ready for the proposal, yes proposal. you didn't know that he was going to propose. It was a surprise obviously.
Lunay pov:
"Everything is ready right?" He asked his team member Jose. "Yes everything is ready and set up to go" Jose told me. "I'm nervous about how the fans are going to react I mean they like her. I know that for a fact. But I don't want them to boo" Lunay told Jose. "I know they aren't going to boo. Y/n is amazing and is always trying to give back. They love her. Theirs fan pages of her and you together I'm sure they aren't going to react negatively" Jose told me. "Alright well I got to check up on y/n I'll be back". And with that I left.
Y/n pov:
You were eating a snack when lunay was coming up to you. " Hola mi Amor" He told you. "Hey baby" You both kissed. "Are you ready for tonight" You asked him. "Yes ma'am you know I am" He smiled. "Your gonna do great" You told him and he blushed. "Well I got to go because I need to go get my seat before someone takes it" You laughed. You knew someone was gonna take it since it was front row. You had bought the ticket yourself that same morning. "Alright baby I'll see you while performing" He kissed you. "Bye babe" You said and walked off.
During concert:
Lunay came out and was looking extra fine. He looked so happy doing what he was doing. I'm so proud of him and these 3 years have been amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything. You saw lunay looking down at you and smiling every once in a while.

You blew kisses at him and he returned them

Lunay pov: it was time to ask y/n the big question. It's been 3 years and I'm hopefully counting on more. I don't imagine myself with someone else.
"I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here who attended." Everyone cheered. "Hay una sorpresa para alguien especial. I've been planning this for a while now so y/n can you come up here please?".
Y/n pov: omg I couldn't believe this was happening. I've always dreamed of being up on stage with lunay. You know relationship goals. Security helped you up. Lunay appointed you to a comfortable chair and you sat down on it. He first sang a song to you then looked at you. " Baby I wanted to do this here and now because I want you to know your the only one. Here in front of thousands of people. I just want to say I don't imagine my life with anyone else but you. You've helped me become a better person. You make me happy. There for I want to ask you" You saw lunay pull out a little box and he opened it with a ring. You gasped and started to get teary eyed. "Will you marry me?" Everyone started to cheer and I waited to people calmed down.

It was simple and elegant "Yesss I'll marry you" You replied as he put the ring on your finger and you stood up and kissed him

It was simple and elegant "Yesss I'll marry you" You replied as he put the ring on your finger and you stood up and kissed him. Everyone started to cheer and honestly it was the perfect moment. He twirled you around and you both giggled and kissed again. After the concert was over and everyone backstage started to congratulate you both. Then you both went home and lunay took a quick shower and came back and cuddled you. "I'm glad you said yes" He kissed you "of course my love. I love the ring, I love you." You smiled at him "I'm glad you like it." And with that you both fell asleep feeling happy.

Lunay ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara