Sick

Y/n pov:
You were waiting for your husband lunay to come home from touring. You were excited to see him since it's been 4 months without him. You weren't mad you face timed and texted almost every day. You didn't like to bother him. You knew singing meant everything to him. You let him have his moment which he truly deserves. You heard the door open and close as you saw lunay smile at you as you ran up to him and hugged him "omg baby I've missed you so much" You said while kissing his face as he giggled "I missed you to y/n" He kissed you as you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck as he placed his hands on your waist. You noticed he was a little hot "hey babe you don't feel sick or anything at all?" You said while putting your hand on his forehead. "I do feel a little odd but I'm pretty sure it's nothing" You reassured you. "Alrighty then let's get you to bed" You said while he giggled and layed down as you cuddled him putting your head on his chest as you wrapped his arm around your waist and making little circles on your side. "How was touring?" You asked him "it was great baby the fans are amazing I love them so much I honestly can't do it without them" You smiled "I know and I also know they love you and I love you to. Even though I'm not there I'm here cheering you on" You kissed his neck "I love you y/n thank you for sticking with me" He told you while leaning in to kiss you. You kissed back "of course handsome. I love you". " I love you too" He said as you both fell asleep shortly after that.
Next day: you woke up to lunay coughing and sweating just a little bit. "Baby omg are you okay wait no that's a dumb question" You giggled. You got a rag and put it on his forhead as you changed him since his clothes were sweaty. "Baby I don't feel good can you go to the store and get me medicine and snacks please?" He asked you as you smiled "of course babe I'll be back okay try to hang on" You said as you kissed his cheek and left to the store. You went to Walgreens "hmmm idk what snacks to get him" You said to yourself as you just grabbed m&ms, gummies some chips and other stuff. You went to the medicine area and got him something for the flu. You went to check out and payed and went to get him a soup then you drove back home. You arrived and saw him asleep. You tried not to make any noise as you set the snacks and soup on the night stand next to him. He woke up and saw you "bebe your back cuddle me please?" He pouted. "Baby your sick" You teased him as he pouted more and turned to the side "awe baby okay I'll cuddle you" You said as you wrapped your arms around him and he turned to you putting his head on your chest. "Your not hungry?" You asked him as he nodded so you got the soup from the night stand and sat up as he had his back on your chest as you fed the soup to him he then finished it and layed his head back on your chest wrapping his arm around you "I don't know what I'll do without you baby thank you for taking care of me" He told you "of course baby that's what I'm here for" You said while running your hands through his hair massaging the back of his neck and head. He fell asleep as you went on your phone. After an hour you got tired and kissed his forehead as you fell asleep.