Assumptions.

Y/n pov:
You were hanging with rauw alejandro lately. You've always looked up to him like a big brother considering you've known each other since forever. You both were watching a movie and you were comfortable with him so you rested your head on his chest. You were both cuddled up as lunay walked in and scoffed "well I'm sure you two are having lots of fun" A hint of jealousy in his tone. The movie just ended and rauw got up "well I'm gonna go one of my music videos drops tomorrow and I need to do some stuff I'll see you guys some other time. Thank you y/n for this I appreciate you" He said as he left and you looked at your boyfriend of barely 6 months lunay. "Mind telling me what that was" He said while sitting down. "Look I know it looked bad but I swear it wasn't like that" You told him pleading "it's just I look up to him like a big brother and you know I'm comfortable with him" Lunay looked at you. "And you don't think that hurts me? I'm YOUR BOYFRIEND for gods sake and your over here cuddled up to someone else. I understand you look up to him as a brother but there has to be some standards set here." He said angry as he got up. "I know and I'm sorry-" You tried to finish your sentence as he cut you off "you say that all the time. And it never stops. What happens if that was me with another girl. You probably fucked him once and gosh you even smell like him so if you want him so bad then just go and be with him stop wasting my time" He said while leaving and closing the door not looking back. You just stood there shocked. Knowing it was bad. You and lunay have never fought. And if you did it was just a little thing like what movie to pick or what to eat. It was never like this, You burst out crying feeling so guilty and how you didn't notice your actions before and just ran up to your shared bedroom and layed on the bed crying. You tried to sleep but you couldn't. You saw one of lunay's shirts on the chair so you got up and picked it up and smelled it. You missed him. You went back on the bed and layed down while hugging his shirt and started to let all your tears out. You tried calling him but he didn't answer. You tried to sleep but it was no use.
Next day: Lunay pov: I had called rauw that same night and talked to him to confirm stuff. He didn't like y/n like that and he confirmed they never slept together. I felt so bad. I miss y/n I never should have lashed out like that. It's just seeing her with rauw sometimes makes me think it's gonna be him instead of me. I drove back to our house and I had a key so I walked in. "Y/n. Baby you here?" I asked while walking up the stairs and going to our shared bedroom. It was locked. "Y/n open the door please" I pleaded as I heard a little faint "no I'm not opening it" Y/n said. "If you don't open it I'll kick it down. Please let me explain" I told y/n. I heard the door unlock as it opened.
Y/n pov: you opened the door for lunay as you saw his puffy red eyes like he hasn't slept. "Baby I'm sorry I called rauw and asked him to explain everything to me. He confirmed he doesn't like you the way I thought he did. He confirmed you two didn't sleep together or anything like that. I'm sorry it's just.... Just seeing you like that with someone else it made me jealous it hurt me. I should have let you explain more"   Lunay said. "No babe I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that knowing I was in a relationship. I should have thought about it more clearly. That's a red flag and I'm sorry. It was me it was my fault" You said while crying. He pulled you into a hug "hey baby don't cry hey look at me" He said while grabbing your cheeks and making you look up at him "we all make mistakes. Your not the only one. I know you won't do that again. I trust you. And that's not gonna change" He said while hugging you again and kissing your forehead. "I'm so sorry baby" You mumbled into his chest as he kissed you. "It's okay my love at least we talked about it" And you smell like me" He smirked as he noticed you were wearing his shirt "let's go watch a movie and fall asleep how about that" He asked you as he picked you up bridal style and you giggled "I would love that" You smiled at him as you both layed down cuddling on the bed and watched some Disney movies. You cuddled closer to him taking in his scent. There's no place you'd rather be. Just with lunay and in his arms taking in his scent. You smiled and fell asleep shortly after. Lunay looked down at you and tucked some hair behind your ear as he kissed your forehead and smiled to himself. He was proud you were his. Wearing his shirt, smelling like him everything. "Good night baby" He said while holding you in his arms as he fell asleep along with you.
(Sorry I haven't uploaded. School has been stressful and I've applied to some new stuff to do at school even if it's online to get out of my shell. Hopefully you like the story)