Dessert (smut)

Y/n pov:
You lit up some candles and were relaxing reading your favorite book when your boyfriend lunay walked in with some chocolate and caramel toppings in hand since he bought a dessert. His sweet tooth had definitely been showing these past few weeks.

"Another one I see?" You smirked up at him.
"Baby it's just so good. I can't stop" you both giggled.
"I don't blame you" you smiled up at him and he sat down next to you and kissed you.
"I love you" he told you while kissing your nose.
"I love you to handsome" you blushed.
His eyes scanning your body since you were only wearing a robe. His eyes then met yours full of lust and you knew what was gonna happen.
You put the book down and layed down.
"Why are you such a tease. Stay there I want to try something new" he said as he untied your robe and threw it across the room and his hands roamed your body. You then saw him bring the chocolate and caramel toppings and he poured some over your body just a little
"I'm gonna get my favorite dessert tonight and that's you" he smirked at you and you blushed he then got on top of you and started to lick and suck off the toppings he put on you. He swirled his tongue around your breasts and you moaned lightly. He then went down to your stomach kissing and licking it then he moved to your thighs. He sucked around your thighs and kissed them. One of his favorite areas. He then looked up at you and went in. His eyes never leaving yours as he started to suck on your clit. Your hands found his hair as you pulled on it and moaned. He kept sucking and licking around your clit and you were a moaning mess.
"Mmm fuck Yesss" you bucked your hips up to him for more access as he pushed in 2 fingers.
"OH YESSSS DADDY RIGHT THERE" he curled his fingers and moved them in and out as you were close to your high. He noticed this then stopped. You groaned. "Hey what was that for?" You pouted.
"Patience love. Good things come to those who wait. Spread your legs for daddy" he held your legs apart and lined himself up with your core. "You ready?" He asked you. "Yeah I am" you said while kissing him as he entered you and you gasped. He started to kiss your neck and thrust into you.
"Mmmm so good. Just for me. All mine" he groaned into your neck as you wrapped your legs around his waist. He then started to pound into you as you moaned out.
"Fuck daddy more. Faster" you whispered as he speeded up.
"You like this princess. Begging and being fucked hard by me. Your all mine" he whispered in your ear as he started to rub your clit with his thumb.
This added more pleasure.
"Oh shit.... Fuck yessss. You feel so good inside me daddy" you moaned out.
"I'm gonna cum baby. Fuck" he moaned at as you tightened around him. "Ride me baby" he said as you got on top and started bouncing.
"Mmm yeah. Just like that" he groaned as his hands squeezed your ass and you leaned down to kiss him "fuck I'm almost there" you whispered as he put his forehead with yours continuing to rub your clit with one hand while the other was on your back for support.
"Cum for daddy baby" as he said that he started to kiss your neck, shoulders and breast area and you shortly came and after a while so did he.

"Holy shit" you gasped. "That was different than other times. I liked it" you both laughed as he kissed your forehead.
"I love you. You want me to get the tub ready. Just to clean us up?" He said and you smiled. "Yes please" you kissed his cheek and he went to set up the tub.
After you both got cleaned up you cuddled and he started to trace patterns with his fingers on your skin as you both went to sleep.

(I tried my best with this one. Hopefully y'all like this and sorry I want all MIA I was busy with school. I'll try to write more. Idk if I liked this one but I tried lol. )