pregnancy (part 3)

Y/F/N: your friends name
Y/B/N: your baby name
Lunay pov:
I was working and doing stuff for the album El niño since we had barely released it. I honestly couldn't be more exited. I was talking to my crew when I got a phone call from one of Y/N friends.
"Hey guys I need to take this call it's probably about Y/N I'll be back" once I said that I got up and left and answered the call.
"Hey Y/F/N what's up?" I asked a bit worried.
"It's Y/N she's having the baby. How far are you?" Y/F/N asked me as I checked my watch
"I'm about 2 hours away I can make it tho since traffic is light or I can fly out there. I don't mind as long as I get there. Thank you for letting me know I'll be right there" We said our goodbyes as I went back inside.
"Hey guys Y/N is about to have the baby so I gotta run. Y'all can come visit the baby whenever Y/N is ready. I'll update you guys. Bye everyone"
They all congratulated me and I went on my way to the hospital with no traffic or any problems. Once I got there I ran in and asked where Y/N room was and they escorted me there.

Y/n pov: The contractions you were feeling were bad. All you wanted was lunay to be here telling you it was gonna be okay and that you could do this. You kept taking deep breathes and relaxing when the pain went away. But it was only getting worse. You felt like you were ready to push. Then you saw lunay walk in and he immediately went to kiss your forhead.
"Hey my queen are you okay? Is there anything you need me to do? He asked worriedly
" hey baby no it's fine. I just need to hold your hand" you said as he grabbed your hand and kissed it.
"Your gonna be fine baby don't worry. You got this. Did you take some epidural?" He asked you as you smiled.
"I only took a little bit since I wasn't feeling so much pain" you said as he was massaging your hand.
Then that's when it started you had a feeling of urge to push. Lunay called in the doctors and you were ready.
Doctor: okay sweetie your gonna have to push I'm gonna count to 10 then you can breathe after. Don't worry you got this
As she said that she started to put her gloves on and she put you in position.
Doctor: "alright you can push now"
Then you started to push
Doctor: 1...2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 now breathe she said as you stopped pushing and relaxed. "Alright push again" she said as you started to push again "great your going amazing keep pushing mama" you kept pushing and squeezed lunay's hand as she counted to 10 and you relaxed.
"Your doing good baby" lunay told you as he smiled at you. After a few more pushes the baby finally came out and you heard your little boys cries. They cleaned him up for you and put him on your chest as you smiled at him.
"Hey my little prince. Mama loves you so much" you kissed his little hand as lunay began to cry and kissed your forhead.
"You did it baby. I love you and him so much. My beautiful family" he said as you gave the baby to lunay and he smiled. "My handsome little boy" then the doctors took him and weighted him and gave him a mini bath.
Eventually they gave the baby back to you and you carried him. "What should we name him? You asked as lunay looked at you both. "something you like" he kissed your cheek. What about "Y/B/N" you told him as he agreed. You signed the papers and did everything you needed to do.
You stayed there for a few days to do baby testing then you finally went home. You were breastfeeding the baby admiring how adorable he was then you decided to help him with burping so you patt his back and eventually he burped. You giggled. "There you go baby. You look handsome just like your dada" you kissed his cheek as lunay smiled admiring you both. "I'm excited for this new journey and I'm glad it's with you. I love you" he kissed you and the baby as you kissed back and said I love you in return. Then you and lunay called his family over so they can see the new miracle of life you both created and they were in love with him. Jennifer his mom was so excited she was a grandma. You for sure knew your baby is gonna be spoiled when he grows up. You couldn't be more grateful. You also took some pictures to save the moment.

(Hopefully y'all like this one)