On set (smut)

(This is kinda like the previous one except it's smut and y'all are dating in this one)
Y/n pov:
You were getting ready to accompany your boyfriend of 2 years lunay to one of his music video sets. "You ready to go babe?" He asked you while walking in to your bedroom and he smirked looking at you. "Damn mami. You look sexy" You blushed "oh stop it" You giggled. "It's true baby maybe we don't have to go on set and just stay here. I have a few ideas on what we can do" He walked towards you pulling you closer to him as he grabbed your ass and kissed you. You moaned into the kiss and he used that moment to stick his tongue into your mouth and it started to get into a heated make out. He went down and kissed your neck. "Baby we are gonna be late to your own set come on we can do that later" Lunay groaned. "But I can't help it you look hot" You laughed "Mhm come on lover boy" You said while grabbing your stuff and took it to the car. He did the same thing and started driving to the set. He put his hand on your thigh and started to move his hand upward to tease you. An idea popped into your head as you slipped your hand into his jeans and started to touch his erection as he grunted "oh fuck. You don't know what your starting y/n" You smirked "I think I do" You smiled at him innocently. You got on set and removed your hand and got all your stuff and put them inside your set room. You washed your hands and went with lunay to see the ideas for the music video. You noticed he kept looking at you with his lusty eyes. You started to get wet down there since he looked so hot. Shortly the manager was done presenting the ideas and lunay knew what he was supposed to do. You excused your self and went to your set room to get your jacket when you heard someone close the door and lock it. "You thought it was funny to do what you did in the car huh baby" He told you while he threw you down onto the couch lightly getting on top of you "mmm no daddy. I'm sorry it won't happen again" You said innocently "damn right it won't. I'm gonna teach you a lesson but you have to promise me to be quiet. Can you do that?" He said while taking your clothes off and started to attack your neck with hickeys and love bites. You moaned "I'll try daddy". Lunay went down from your neck to breasts and started to suck on them after he was done with that he kissed your stomach down to your pearl. He kissed your thighs " Mmm daddy hurry please". And with that he started eating you out licking and sucking your pearl while rubbing your clit with his thumb. "Ohh yess" You arched. "Shhh baby we don't want to get caught" He said while continuing to eat you and rub your pearl and he sticked 2 fingers into your mouth as you sucked them to keep quiet. "Mmm just fuck me" You moaned as he grunted he took his clothes off as he got on top of you and put himself in you. You gaped as he moaned. He started to thrust into you as you wrapped your arms and legs around his waist. "Ohh Yess don't stop" You moaned out loud as he kissed you passionately. He then started to pound into you skins clapping filling the room as the couch moved following his rhythms. "Mmm right there" At this point you didn't care who heard you. It was just to good of a feeling. "Mmmm fuck y/n you feel so good" He said while putting one of your legs up his shoulder and kept pounding into you while rubbing your clit. He kept going fast and hard "MMMM FUCK DADDY. KEEP GOING. MHHMMM" You arched into him as you moved with him. "Cum for me princess" He said while sucking and kissing your breasts and neck. He kissed you on the lips as you scratched his back "I'm gonna cum daddy ohhh" You said as you came then you started to leave hickies on his neck and chest while he pounded into you. "I'm almost there princess mmm" After a few more thrusts and kisses from you he pulled out and came on your stomach "ohh shit" He layed down next to you as you both catched your breathing. You looked at each other and kissed "I think we should get back outside now don't you think?" You asked him as you giggled "good idea babe" You both got up and went to the restroom to fix yourselfs and you saw a bunch of hickeys on both of your necks and you laughed at your selfs.

You walked out not caring who saw them as bad bunny came up to you guys "damn finally y'all are done all of China could probably hear you both" You all laughed

You walked out not caring who saw them as bad bunny came up to you guys "damn finally y'all are done all of China could probably hear you both" You all laughed. "Alright baby I need to go check some stuff out I'll see you later okay" Lunay said "alright baby just tell me when your ready to leave" You both kissed as he left. "Damn girl I see y'all are filled with hickeys sex was that good huh" You giggled and blushed "hell yea it was" You smiled to bad bunny as he laughed and patted you on your shoulder and went to catch up with lunay.