Shower (smut)

Y/n pov:
You had nothing to do so you decided to take a shower. You grabbed your clothes and walked into the bathroom. You were undressing and your boyfriend lunay knocked on the door "baby you in there? May I come in" He asked. "Hey babe and yes come in its unlocked" You leave it unlocked because you fully trust him. He came in and you were in nothing but a bra and panties. "Mmm" He said while you were untying your hair. He walked up to you and hugged you from behind "you look sexy mami" Lunay told you as he smirked. "Thank you baby" You blushed. He then started to kiss your neck from behind he went down from your neck to your shoulder leaving little love bites. You moaned a little "baby not right now I want to have a nice relaxing shower maybe later". He pouted and left. You undid your bra and took your panties off and went into the shower.

As you were applying your body wash you kept thinking of lunay

As you were applying your body wash you kept thinking of lunay. The things he would do to you. You thought to yourself " No what am I thinking byeee I need to shower". Lunay then walked in but you didn't notice since your back was facing him. He started to undress and went in the shower. You turned around "baby what the heck!!! You scared me". He fake pouted " Awe I'm sorry bebe I know what'll make you feel better tho" He smirked. "And what is that?" You smirked knowing what's gonna happen. You needed him. He gently pushed you against the wall and started to kiss you. The kiss got heated as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he grabbed your ass making you moan into the kiss. He kissed your neck and breasts leaving hickeys. He kissed down your stomach and kissed inside your thighs. "Mmm" You moaned. Then he started to eat you out. Licking and sucking your pearl. "Ohhh Yesss Daddy" You moaned as you grabbed his hair. He started to rub your pearl with his thumb to create more pleasure. "OHHH JUST PLEASE FUCK ME" You moaned as he stood up and placed one of your legs on his hip. "You ready princess?" He asked. "Yess I'm ready" You said as he slowly slid himself in you. He gave you a time to adjust before he started to thrust into you. "Mmmm y/n such a tight little pussy. You feel so good baby" He moaned out as you moaned along with him. "Mmmm baby harder!!!". With that he started to pound into you. "OHHH YESSS JUST LIKE THAT" You moaned out loud while kissing his neck. "Baby ride me" Lunay said as he pulled out and sat on the little bench in the shower. You sat on his lap as he helped you put his member in you. You sat down on it and moaned. You started to move up and down on his member as he tilted his head back and moaned "ohhh just like that y/n" You kept going and picked up your pace. He then attacked your neck with love bites and kisses and played with your breasts. "Fuck daddy" You moaned out as he growled and grabbed your ass and started to thrust upward and bit down on your shoulder. "Mmmm fuck you know how being called Daddy makes me feel princess" He started to pound into you fast and hard as he pulled you closer to him and started to kiss you while grabbing your ass. He then moved his hand to your pearl and used his thumb to rub your clit to add more pleasure skins clapping against each other filled the bathroom. "Fuck lunay im-" You moaned "let it go y/n" You cummed and he stopped. You breathed heavily and once you got your breathing steady you went down on your knees and started to suck him off. "Oh fuck y/n so good. I'm gonna cum" A few seconds later he came. "So much for not wanting me to join you" He smirked and laughed. You playfully hit his chest and giggled.