Jealous :)

C/n is: celebrity name :)
Y/n pov:
You were sitting on the sofa in your shared house with your boyfriend of 1 year lunay. You were scrolling through c/n insta feed. Lunay came back from the kitchen with his pasta since you just came home from work. He sat down and you kept looking at your phone smiling.
"What you doing babe?" Lunay asked eating the pasta. "Nothing" You giggled and looked up at him then looked at your phone screen again. "Oh really" He smirked as he grabbed your phone out of your hands.
He looked at what you were looking at and saw C/n feed.
"Hey I thought I told you to unfollow him?" Lunay said giving you a small pout. "Well yea I can follow who I want tho" You said taking your phone back and smirked. "Anyways how can I not look at his dreamy eyes all day? Oh and his hair. Plus his skin it's so beautiful and flawless just like C/N" You said smiling.
Lunay rolled his eyes. "Oh come on lunay don't be a party pooper. He's good looking and has great hair. Deal with it"
Lunay took your phone and put it on the table next to his sandwich. He then snuggled into you with his face in your neck. "Aww is lunay jealous?" You asked him smirking. He scoffed "no why would I be jealous of a great looking guy who was millions of girls talking for him and a huge amount it money that could last him a lifetime?" He said
"Aww my baby is jealous" You said kissing his cheek. "No I'm not" He growled quietly. "Lunay he's c/n who wouldn't call for him" You decided to tease him. "Me" He said in a tone. You lightly hit his arm. "You wants know who's the one for me?" You asked him as he looked at you. "Yea sure let me see what others you have next" He said while pouting as you went to lunay's insta feed and showed him a picture of himself.

"This fine ass right here is the one for me" You smirked and kissed him

"This fine ass right here is the one for me" You smirked and kissed him. He kissed you back and smiled at you while blushing. "I'm number 1?" He asked. "Your always number 1" He grabbed your neck and kissed you deeply and you moaned he then used the opportunity to sneak his tongue in while kissing you. You wrapped your arms around each other and pulled away. "I love you" He told you. "I love you to baby" You told him.

(Hopefully this one is better. I tried my best. Enjoy!!!)