Confession.

C/f/n: close friends name.
Y/n pov:
You've known lunay for 4 years. You secretly had a crush on him for about a year now and you haven't found a way to tell him. You were nervous and you weren't sure if he would like you back. You decided you were gonna tell him today. You only live once so you decided to take the opportunity to confess. Lunay was having a little party for his closest friends and family. You got ready and put on a simple cute outfit. You didn't wanna go all out considering what his reaction would be like when you confess so you wanted to keep it simple.

You texted lunay letting him know you were on your way.
Y/n:hey lunay I'm on my way :)
Lunay: alright love I'll be waiting.

You blushed at the name love. You got in your car and started to drive over to his house. Once you got there you were greeted by his brother jeimax and his mother Jennifer. "Hi y/n it's so nice to see you" Jeimax told you while he hugged you. You hugged back "it's so nice to see you to jeimax I missed you both" You said while hugging his mother and kissing her cheek. She smiled "I'm glad you came" She told you as you smiled. "So where's the party" You said while giggling. They both guided you to the backyard and you smiled "wow this looks great for a small gathering" You said while sitting down on a chair. Jeimax and his mother Jennifer sat down at the same table next to you. "I know. It's better since there's this girl lunay likes. He's gonna confess some day" He said while smiling. You could feel your heart break and you started to feel doubt. "You okay y/n?" His mom Jennifer asked. "Yea yea, I was just thinking about how far your family has come to get here" You faked a smile hoping they wouldn't notice any thing. "Yes it has been a tough one" Jeimax said. Once you were done talking everyone came out and sat down. You could feel your heart sink even more when you saw lunay and one of your closest friends show up together.
You decided it wasn't anything to serious. You carried on talking to his family. "So jeimax how's your photography coming out?" You asked him. "It's been good. I've been getting so much appoints and I'm grateful for that." He said while smiling. "I'm so happy for you" You said hugging him. Once you were done talking you can see c/f/n and lunay close together and acting like a couple. You realized none of them said hi to you and they usually do. Today they've been acting strange.

That's when lunay came up to you and noticed you were staring and looked sad. "Hey y/n you okay? I know I didn't say hi I wanted to introduce c/f/n since they didn't know who the new friend was. I'm sorry come here" He said while pulling you into a hug. You hugged him back and smelled his cologne. It brought back so much memories. "Anyways I have to get back to c/f/n but I'll be back and I'll hang out with you I promise" "Wait I have to tell you-" He left and went back to his group and had his arm wrapped around c/f/n. You got sad he completely ignored you. Your eyes started to get teary as you went inside the house and into lunay's room. You knew he wouldn't mind you've always done it. You sat down on the couch and kept crying.

Lunay pov: I couldn't tell y/n that I like you just like that. I don't want to ruin our friendship but I think I just did. First I don't say hi because I get all nervous. Then I ignore just because I'm scared I'm gonna burst out my confession. C/f/n then told me "hey y/n ran away crying. I think you should go see what's up" I got up to go check on y/n. I saw jeimax enter my room and I saw y/n. I felt jealous. Anger. I decided to hear their conversation

Y/n pov: jeimax asked what was wrong and you couldn't lie. "I like lunay okay and I just couldn't do it today. I came here to confess then all the sudden I see him all close to c/f/n and I don't know how to act. He completely ignored me when I called him to come back. To go act like a couple with c/f/n and I just couldn't handle it. I've liked him for a year already and I still don't know how I hide it" You sobbed as jeimax hugged you. "As far as I know. Your the only person he wants. He talks about you all the time. We tease him about you since we know it'll get him all worked up. It's you y/n. It always has been. I'm sure there's a reason behind his actions today". You looked up at jeimax and that's when you saw lunay.

Lunay walked in " Brother can I have a minute with y/n thank you" Jeimax left the room. "Why didn't you tell me?" You looked at him "I was nervous okay I didn't know how to tell you. But since you heard it all well here it goes. I like you lunay and I've had for a year now. Seeing you with c/f/n brought my confidence down. I couldn't tell you today." Lunay grabbed your hands. "Mi Amor the only reason I was acting like that was because I was trying to make you jealous so you could come hang out with me. I've liked you to since forever now and I wanted to tell you. I know I acted weird today but I'll make it up to you I promise. C/f/n knew that I liked you. That's why I invited them and the group it was their idea. To get me to confess"

You couldn't stay mad. You smiled at him and hugged him. "I love you lunay and I know that might be to-" You were cut off by lunay kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he had them around your waist. "I love you too Amor. Para siempre" You smiled. You both started kissing again as he lowered his hands to your ass. "Your finally mine" He whispered in your ear kissing your neck "now I'm gonna show you off" He smirked as you carried you bridal style back to the party. Everyone looking at you both as you hide your face in his neck. "For everyone here yes me and y/n are together so let us be. So back off" He said proudly as everyone cheered as his mom Jennifer yelled "finally!!!! It's about time" Everyone giggled as they congratulated you. You and lunay were on the sofa outside cuddling you were surrounded by your people and you wouldn't have it any other way.