Latin Ama's

Y/n pov:
Your boyfriend of 3 years lunay was in the Latin American Music Awards. You were excited and so happy for him. You both were getting ready. Lunay came out and you smiled.

"Wow baby you look sexy" You said smirking

"Wow baby you look sexy" You said smirking. "Thank you princess you look beautiful your lucky I don't take you here" He smirked kissing your neck as you giggled. "Mmm that would be fun. But we have to go or you'll be late" He pouted. "Okay fine fine. When we get back your getting it tho." You laughed.

You got inside your car and drove to the award ceremony

You got inside your car and drove to the award ceremony. You got there and people started greeting you both. "You wanna do the red carpet baby?" Lunay asked you while holding your hand. "Do you? It's about you anyway so you get to pick I don't mind" You told him. "I think we should. I wanna show you off" He smirked as you both did the red carpet.
Interviewer: "ladies and gentleman we are here accompanied by lunay and his significant other y/n I just wanted to say welcome. First question is are you ready for tonight? How you feeling?"

Lunay smiled "I definitely am ready. A little nervous but I don't let that get to me. Especially since my y/n is here with me every step of the way" He smiled and kissed your cheek. You blushed.

Interviewer: y/n how are you feeling? Just knowing that your man is getting so much recognition? Your not jealous of all his fans?

You smiled. "I'm feeling great. I'm proud of lunay and where he's come. He deserves everything. He's earned it. And no I'm not jealous of the fans. They show him love. Just like I do. They love him for who he is just like I do. We have some things in common. I'm a fan myself" You smiled "I understand how it works. Plus I know he loves me and his fans. There's nothing wrong with that" You smile and he leans in to kiss you.

Interviewer: "well there you have it. Enjoy the rest of your night." The interviewer left as you both went in and sat in your assigned sets. The event started and you and lunay were holding each other's hands throughout the night. It was finally time to see who the winner was in lunay's category.
Announcer: and the winner for best new artist of the year is........ Lunay!!!!!
Everyone cheered as you and lunay both stood up and hugged each other and shared a kiss. "I'm so proud of you my love. I love you cheers to many more awards" You told him as he thanked you and went up to get his award

 I love you cheers to many more awards" You told him as he thanked you and went up to get his award

"I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me get to where I am now. My family my friends my record producer. And most importantly the one who owns my heart y/n. I love you baby and I love you to all my fans. This one if for you all" He said as he went up to you and kissed you again. You both went up to take some pictures in the picture area.

You thought to yourself how lucky you were to have a man like him

You thought to yourself how lucky you were to have a man like him. He looked so happy and so good. He is your everything and you are his. The night was over and every one started to leave. You both were getting fresh air as you felt lunay's arms wrap around you from behind. He kissed your neck down your shoulder. "You ready to go. I have a way we can celebrate" You felt him smirk against your neck. "Race you to the car" You said as you both ran to the car.