Welcome home

Personal Request for- lztina2_

Nayreliz pov:
Today Jefnier was coming back to Puerto Rico and you couldn't be more excited. You and him are childhood best friends but kind of stopped talking since his singing career was becoming bigger and he was more successful. You were kind of nervous to live alone and Jefnier's mom took you in and let you live with them.

You and his family were setting the house up for the nice welcome surprise you guys had set up and planned for him. Everything was ready to go as you and his family waited for his arrival. "You seem nervous Nayreliz. Everything okay" His mom said smirking because she secretly wanted you to be together. "What" You said giggling "I haven't seen him since high school so yes I'm a bit nervous" You smile. "Everything is gonna be fine. I'm sure he misses you" She told you while smiling. "I hope so. I sure do miss him. Most important hopefully he remembers me" You chuckled as Jeimax phone beeped and it was a text from Jefnier saying he's almost home.

A few minutes later he arrived "mi familia. I missed you so much" He said while hugging everyone and you smiled. He looked at you and smiled and went to hug his mom and Jeimax grabbed your shoulders "did you see the way he looked at you ahhh I knew he liked you" He said smiling "Jeimax calm down a smile doesn't mean anything we always smiled to each other when we were little. It's not a big deal" You told him as he gave you a face. "Girl I know that look anywhere. You'll see" He said while giggling. "Whatever you say" You giggled along with him. Then Jefnier came up to you. "Hey your gonna leave me hanging?" He told you as you hugged him. "I missed you" He told you while hugging you and kissing your cheek. "I missed you to. I haven't seen you since high school. It's crazy to think about. I'm glad your here now. We can catch up on so much stuff" You told him smiling. "I know I have so much stuff to tell you. Maybe we can discuss it out for dinner? my treat with the family" He asked you out with his family and you were shocked.
"Oh okay I see you getting straight into it" You both laughed.
"Alright bet. I'm down. Let's see what you got since high school" You smiled.
Jennifer cleared her throat nicely. "Sorry to ruin the moment but we're hungry" Everyone laughed. "Alright Jeimax and your sister will come with me and you and Nayreliz will ride together. Everyone else in their cars so we can get this party started" She said as everyone cheered and went their separate ways to the restaurant.
You and Jefnier were riding together.
It was silent for a few minutes before he spoke. "So how's your career going?" He asked you. "Well it's good actually I feel like it's a perfect balance with my personality. I enjoy it" You said smiling.
"I'm glad. You deserve it" He told you as you smiled. "Thank you. So how do you feel now that you have more fans and your platform?" You asked. "Well it's great. I love it. Everything about it. The fans choose to love me. To support me and I'm so grateful for that. God has blessed us in many ways" He said looking at you "amen to that" You said as you both smiled. He concentrated on the rode.
"Soo do you have someone in mind?" You told him while playfully hitting his arm gently. You pulled up to the Restaurant parking lot. "I do actually" Your heart broke as he said that and he looked at you. "And you?" He asked as you didn't know what to say. "Well yes but that person likes someone so I can't really do anything about it" He grabbed your hand. "Tell me who it is?" He looked at you. You decided to risk it and not hide it anymore. "It's you. I like you. Well not like you I love you. I've known you my whole life and I know I probably ruined everything between us but I just couldn't help it i-"
He cut you off by kissing you. You kissed him back. "It was you dummy. I like you well I love you" He smiled at you as you kissed again. You heard cheering outside and you both looked and it was his family. You both laughed and got out of the car Jeimax yelled "finally" As you all went out to eat.

(Smut warning)
You had a great time but it was starting to get late. You all decided to go home. You and Jefnier drove him with his hand on your thigh. He was rubbing it then he put his hand up higher. "Are you trying to start something Mr?" You asked as he smirked. "Maybe" He looked at you then back on the road. "Alright 2 can play that game" You smiled as you got home. You went inside and his room was farther from everyone else's so he pulled you inside his room and locked the door and kissed you roughly. You took off each other's clothes as he started to kiss your neck while laying you on the bed. His hands roaming all over your body. He kissed your chest and sucked on your breasts making sure to leave love marks. You moaned quietly. He kissed down your stomach as he looked at you "please baby" You pleaded. "Please what princess?" He asked while rubbing your folds. "Please do something" You moaned out as he started to lick and suck your clit. Your hands found his hair as you were gripping it.
His tongue skillfully swirled all around your clit. "Fuck.... Oh Yesss" You moaned out as he reached out to grab your breasts and massage them. He kept eating you out. "Oh fuck... Daddy I'm-" You couldn't finish your sentence as you came. "That's my girl" He said in a husky tone as he kissed you again and lined himself with your core. "Tell me if it hurts okay" He whispered in your ear as he started to kiss your neck and you felt him push into you gently as you gasped. You told him to move as he started to move gently "faster" You moaned out as he started to thrust into you fast. "Oh shit.... So good" He moaned out as you wrapped your arms and legs around him.
"Fuck..... Harder" You moaned as he kissed you and started to pound into you going deep in you at a fast pace. "Fuck Jefnier yessss...... Keep going" You moaned out feeling close to your high. "Ride me" He said as you got on top of him and started bouncing as he gripped your ass. "AHHH NAYRELIZ" He moaned out while kissing your cheek "fuck your beautiful.... So beautiful" He moaned out while his hands were roaming your body. You thrusted and bounced on top of him after a while you both came. "Fuck.... That was great" You said while cuddling into him. "It was. Your amazing baby. I love you. Sleep well" He told you as you smiled "I love you too baby" And with that you both fell asleep.

(Honestly I'm not sure about this one either. I tried my best but I don't see any good in my writing lol. Hopefully y'all liked this one. If you want personal requests feel free to DM me or share your ideas. I have some ideas in mind and I'll try to write some and publish them as soon as possible. Thank you for reading)
(There's probably some errors in here 😂 that I made but oh well lol)