I'm me not her.

(Another request hopefully you like this one. E/n is ex name)

Y/n pov: 

You and lunay had started dating 8 months ago and everything was fine and going well. Until last month where you noticed he started to compare you and talk about his ex more especially since she was kind of back in his life as friends. They didn't see each other as often but you weren't the toxic controlling type. But this was enough you decided you were gonna confront him today. 

 A few hours later lunay came home and sat on the couch. 

Lunay: "Hey babe. Como estas?" He kissed your cheek 

Y/n: I'm doing good baby gracias. How are you?"

Lunay: "I'm doing okay. I'm kinda missing those cupcakes E/n would make I don't know I guess it was just a routine for us. I'm happy with you though" he said while smiling.

Y/n: "I wanted to talk to you about that actually. I've been noticing ever since last month you've started to talk more about her when you found out she was returning. And ever since she did it's non stop. You comparing me to her and making everything about her. I can't take it anymore" you expressed your feelings to him and felt proud that your standing up for yourself. 

Lunay: "Perdon mami it's just....Sometimes I miss her. The things we would do. I guess I haven't adjusted to being with you. Our lifestyle. It's different. I don't expect you to understand you've been in and out relationships not in that way tho". You were shocked he would say that. 

Y/n: "How could you? I never once compared you to my ex. I was never like "oh my ex played baseball and he would invite me to his games and you never invite me to your concerts" and put you down like that. I get it can be hard but if your not ready to date then say that. If you wanna go back to E/n then say that. Don't waste my time because your having a hard time adjusting over a relationship that was over 4 years ago. If you can't be with me tell me right now?"

He stayed silent and that's all you needed to hear. "Tomorrow I'll come for my stuff. Perdi mi tiempo en ti. I could have done better" You said while grabbing your purse and leaving as you heard him call your name but you ignored him.

(it's been a week since the incident) 

Lunay's team and surprisingly his ex had been texting you saying he was a mess. His ex messaged you saying 

"I know he told me everything. I've moved on. I'm with someone new. I didn't know he talked about me but he came asking for advice from me and from your family. He's trying to win you over. He's been stressed because he's been planning a surprise for you. He didn't tell me what but you need to talk to him. He blocked me on everything which is a good thing. You two deserve each other.  Be happy. At the end of the day it will always be you. The way he talks about you, He's in love with you. He told me so himself. Go get your man---Good luck"

You were surprised. You two hadn't said the 3 words to each other yet so hearing that made you feel happy. You texted her back saying thank you and you thought about it. You loved him and you weren't gonna let some argument ruin it. You got in your car and drove to your house. 

You got there and it was lit up with candles and cute little gifts. You saw him setting some stuff up and he looked at you. 

Lunay: "Please let me explain, I love you and it's always been you. When I met you I knew it would be an adjustment but a very amazing one. All the things we've done together all the traveling, staying up together, dates I can go on and on about how much that meant to me. I was so nervous and I tried pushing you away because of all the negativity in my mind. You don't have to be jealous of anyone I blocked her. It's always going to be you. I regret what I said. I really do. I meant what I said that I love you that I know for sure." he stepped closer to you rubbing your sides and kissing your head. 

Y/n: "I love you too so much. Please don't do it again it really hurt me. Just talk to me about what your feeling okay?" you said as he hugged you. 

Lunay: "of course baby. Perdoname. I got you some tickets to my concert here in LA. The best experience for my queen. My biggest supporter. I'm lucky to have you and i'm grateful for you. I thank god I met you everyday of my life. You mean so much to me and I wouldn't change a thing about our lifestyle I prefer this more than anything. Don't forget that."

You smiled as you kissed him. 

Y/n: "I love you to handsome. Forever no matter what". And with that you opened your gifts and cuddled up together smiling knowing you have each other and everything was resolved.