Birthday boy.

Y/n pov:
You were planning lunay's birthday but it was a surprise so you tried your best to keep it a secret. You were texting his brother Jeimax since he was helping you set it up.

Jeimax: hey I just wanted to tell you I appreciate you for what your doing. Everything is ready. All you need to do is come by. 😉 lunay can't know about this so be careful.

Y/n: I'm excited thank you Jeimax. It's gonna be great!! That's the plan. I'll talk to you later I need to get some stuff.

You out your phone down and went upstairs. Lunay came to the kitchen and saw the messages and got mad. You were upstairs double checking to see when the stuff for the party was gonna get here. It was getting to your house in friday so you were good. "Y/n!!! Come here please" You heard him and went downstairs. "Yes my love" You said smiling. "What is this?" He said showing you the messages. "That is um.... Me texting Jeimax about something. That's all nothing serious" You reassured him. "Oh sure. It says I can't know about it and to stop by his house later this week. What's that supposed to mean?" He asked a bit angrily. "It's not like that babe I swear it's just something special. I'm not cheating if that's what your thinking" You told him grabbing his hands. "I don't believe you. Something special? I'm supposed to do that. That doesn't seem right. So until you tell me what's up I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna save myself the heartbreak" He told you and with that he grabbed his jacket and left out the door.

You couldn't believe it. He just left you didn't know what to do. Cancel the party or keep it going. You called Jeimax

Y/n- "hey Jeimax um... Lunay saw the messages and he thought the wrong way and he told me he wasn't coming back" You started to cry. "I don't know what to do. Cancel the party or keep it going."

Jeimax- "hey y/n I'm sorry that happened it's gonna get better I promise you. I think we should keep the party going. It was your idea. You planned this all for him. We invited everyone if we keep it he's going to see how much work you put in and he's gonna go back to you. He just saw our messages the wrong way. Obviously because he doesn't know."

Y/n- "your right. I'll just keep the party going but I just won't go. I doubt he'll want to see me. Plus like you said everything is ready so why cancel. Thank you Jeimax we'll see where this goes" You said as you said goodbye and hung up. You got ready for bed and tried to go to sleep but couldn't. You missed Lunay.

You at least got a decent amount of sleep it was Friday and the stuff had arrived so you and Jeimax and some other family members set everything up. "It looks good. He's gonna love this" You smiled. His mother Jennifer hugged you. "Everything is gonna be okay. Trust me" She smiled at you. "I hope so. I don't wanna loose him" You said as you sat down. "You won't. He'll come back and talk it out." She said as you hugged again. You talked with his family about how everything is gonna go and you said your goodbyes and left.

Saturday the day of the party came and you got a gift for lunay but you were just going to give it to him and leave. You didn't want to be there since you felt like you didn't belong there since your in an argument. You got there early so you could see his reaction once he got there.

Lunay pov: I missed y/n. Jeimax told me I needed to go to my mom's house to get something. I don't have the motivation to do anything. We got there and we went inside and I see everyone "surprise" Everyone said as I looked around and my eyes got watery "omg you guys.... I love you thank you for this" I told them and hugged them. Jeimax came up to me "it was y/n that did all of this. Planned and everything" He patted by back and I saw y/n sitting down "go get y/n back brother. You two deserve each other" He told me as I started walking towards y/n

Y/n pov: you were sitting down un sure of what to do. Then you saw Lunay walking up to you and you took a deep breath. "Hey y/n" He said "hey. Um... Happy birthday" You told him while you handed him your gift. "Thank you" He said hugging you. You missed this. Having each other in your arms. "I um... I'm gonna go now. I'm not sure if I should be here since we're in an argument and I can tell it's awkward" You said as you got up to leave. He pulled you closer to him gently. "No don't go. You planned this for me. You got my family here for me. You bought all of this. Y/n don't go. It was a stupid mistake I saw it the wrong way. Please forgive me. I love you and I don't know what came up to me. I trust you with my soul I completely trust you. Please don't go" He pleaded as you looked at him and smiled. You gave him a hug as he hugged back not wanting to let you go. "I missed you so much. Please don't do that again. Next time let's talk about it okay?" You told him "Si mi amor" He told you while pulling you into a passionate kiss.

You didn't notice everyone staring at you until you both pulled apart. You started to blush as everyone there cheered. "Just please not in front of us" Jeimax said causing everyone to laugh. His mom was right everything was gonna be okay. You and Lunay were cuddled up talking to his family as he kissed you again "thank you baby. This is the best birthday so far" He smiled at you "your welcome my love you deserve this and many more things" You told him as he smiled and you both went back to talking to his family.