mornings (smut)

Y/n pov:
You woke up as the sunlight entered your room. You turned around to see lunay still sleeping. You smiled to yourself thinking how you got so lucky to have him. Lunay slowly wakes up "you know staring isn't nice" You giggled and slapped his chest playfully. "I can't help it. Your just so cute" You said as he smiled "and your so gorgeous". You blushed as you smiled. He then leaned in and you both kissed. The kiss then started to get heated. You both pulled away and you smirked. " Wow I love mornings with you" You said "I do to but I know how to make it even better" He smirked as he grabbed your ass. "Oh really" You said "Mhmm" He said as you got on top of him and started to makeout. You then lowered your hands to his basketball shorts and slipped your hand inside to grab his member. "Oh fuck princess just do something please" He said while breathing heavy. "Alright daddy" You said while taking his shorts off and boxers and started to pump him "mmm fuck" He said while you kissed the tip of his member. You then put him into your mouth and started to suck. "Oh Yess y/n" You started to hum and it sent vibrations. "Oh y/n right there keep going". You kept sucking then used your hand to massage the balls part and anything you couldn't take in. Shortly he started to cum " OH FUCK Y/N YOUR MOUTH IS SO GOOD". He panted as he looked at you and smiled "I love you so much" He said. "I love you too daddy" You said back as he smirked and flipped you so you were on the bottom. "Good thing you weren't wearing" He looked up and down your body as he started kissing your neck and leaving little love bites. You moaned and turned your neck to give him more access. Lunay went down from your neck to chest and started sucking on your breasts. You moaned as you had one hand ruffling his hair and another one on his arm. "Mmm baby more" You said. "Don't worry princess good things come to those who wait" He said while smirking and kissing down your body. He then kissed your thighs and blew a little air on your clit and licked a strap. You arched "Yess" You said. Then lunay started to lick and suck your clit and everywhere else your pu*** you moaned and pushed his head in more "ohh Yess daddy" He kept sucking and licking and entered 1 finger in you. "Ohhh fuck" You moaned. He then put in a 2nd finger "yesss" He kept eating you out while fingering you and you then started to cum. "OH FUCK LUNAY RIGHT THERE". " You ready princess" Lunay said. "Yes baby please fuck me" Lunay smirked as he entered you and gave you a moment to adjust. You nodded giving him a go signal and he started to move. You moaned wrapping your arms and legs around him. He started to thrust into you at a fast pace "ohhh y/n your so tight. Fuck I love my pretty pussy. Everything about you" He said while moaning and grunting. "Ohh baby keep going" You said as he found your g spot "OH RIGHT THERE. DON'T STOP". You said as lunay kept going and thrusting into you at a fast pace. To add more pleasure he started to rub your clit with his thumb. He then said " I wasnt planning on stopping princess " He started to suck on your breasts then went up to your neck and kissed it. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" You said while he kept thrusting into you with no mercy and he answered you with a "me to y/n. Shit" You both came together. He then pulled out and layed beside you with an arm around you as you both panted. "Shit that was amazing" Lunay said while smiling at you "I know" You said as you both kissed. "Lazy day today? " He asked. "Yes please" You said as he kissed your forehead and cuddled into you. "Deal" He said while you both got up and started your morning with a shower and went to the store and bought some snacks and watched movies all day.

Hey guys I'm new to this whole story thing so if my writing sucks I'm so sorry.