CHAPTER 15

✧• 15 •✧

CAUTION to Readers- there's an intimate scene ahead. You can skip this chapter if you don't want to read. But if you are interested, then hey! This is for you- a steamy sex scene coming right up

Sharuk's POV:

It shocked me when Alia asked me to escort Anastasia. I thought they didn't know about me and her. Although we were just hooking up.

It happened exactly 3 days ago when I was at the market. I took a stroll down there and kept asking people about the problems they had with the cultivation and the other things at this time of the year.

I got feedback about Alia's rule from the people themselves. And then I went to the trade where everything took place in barter system. They Sold the Sheeps, goat, cows, eggs and everything else. That's when I met her again. The first time I saw her was when I was fetching water for my girls. I knew they were talking to someone who belonged from here. And then I saw her face.

Beautiful.

But then I couldn't bring myself to talk to her because I was in a rush to run, as two large Mycenaeans were angry with me. So I spoke to her when we met at the market again. She mentioned that she was happy with the rule and also that they have met already. I was like 'yeah I know, I fell for you in the first place'. But, I didn't want to freak her out nor I did plan on the falling.

Then I wondered if these people were interested in hookups or something temporary since we will be getting back to the present when we get the chance to.

I confessed that I like her .

That's when she did something that I never thought she might. To be honest, I didn't expect this reaction from her.

She took my hand, and we both ended up in the bed together. That's the only thing I remember about her and then today seeing her again at the courthouse, made my heart literally stop.

She was so beautiful with that Bright eyes, almost brown hair that was pinned back as she left a few curls to fall over her shoulder, making them look slender. Her radiant skin shone under the evening's golden hour. A dress that hugged her body and the beautiful full breasts on display. That's the moment I remembered- the way she kissed me, the ways how her hands played with mine and how I felt at peace when we were together. As I was reminiscing, she went back even without a glance at me and then Alia asked me to escort her, which I did, of course.

I have never hooked up with women except the first year in college, but it was just the one-night stand from the club. I have never actually wanted to be with someone. But it's different with Anastasia.

It totally is.

I need to be with her. Hold her in my arms as we make love and take care of that kind soul and make her say my name as she moans loud with raw passion.

She gives me the peace I wish I've ever had. I hope I make her feel the same way.

I kept thinking about the moments we shared as I take her back to her home. I remember the roads that I took her on that evening.

It's when I dropped her at the door. She looks at me and says,

"Beautiful flowers need to be plucked when they are Young, if not, they lose their life and also the purpose of serving something even more beautiful."

I don't understand, as I give her a confused look.

She smashes her lips onto mine and pulls me in, closing the door behind us.