CHAPTER 8

✧• 8 •✧

(CAUTION to Readers- there's an intimate scene ahead. You can skip this chapter if you don't want to read. But if you are interested, then hey! This is for you- a steamy sex scene coming right up)

Ajay's POV:

She's different. Everything about her lures me in, like a prey caught In hunter's eyes. That day at the bar changed into something else when I met her. I went to the same school as she did, but I never noticed her. I wonder why and how I missed such a beauty.

I wished to make her mine. She's hot, for sure. But apart from that, I love the way she bobs her head when she talks about something that interests her. Her plum lips, oh god. I don't have enough words to describe her.

I'm attracted to her more and more, as we spend time together. She's growing in on me and my daily activities. But still, why is she single in first place? Isn't it weird that such a nice girl with amazing personality and hot body is not taken?

Bleh, I don't care about the flaws. I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too.

It's been almost a month since we met. We've been on a couple of dates but I don't think she considered them as one. Anyway, everything was super fine. She's natural and that's the most I like about her.

Here's a thought. Why don't I ask her to be my girlfriend?

If she agrees then we'll get into the relationship and if she doesn't then fine, her loss. Maybe I might ask her after a year, if we were still going out.

I called her up this morning and asked her out on a date. She seemed excited about it. I hope I can make justice to this beautiful woman who brought colors to my life. This current year has been tough for me, especially losing my friends and with the lockdown, the clubs have been closed for more than a year. I made a lot less than I used to. But, like people say- those are the difficulties of life. We've been meeting on casual terms, but today, it's going to be different.

Shanaya's POV:

He called me this morning and asked me to be ready around 7. Where are we going at this time? I know it was a dinner date since he already mentioned it, but where?

I was as curious as a cat.

'Curiosity killed the cat' – replied my devil mind.

I wore a semi-sheer black cowl neck dress that went up to my knees. There were a lot of accessories to pick from, because honestly, anything will go well with this dress. I rummaged through the drawer and picked out a pair of studded dangles that went with my shimmering bracelet and star-shaped diamond-pendant necklace. Curled my hair to give it some volume as I applied make-up, which was minimal, by the way. I received a call from him as I was about to exit my room.

"Shanaya! Where are you?"

"Hey! I was just about to get down. I'm almost ready. Where are you?"

"Shanaya....I'm so sorry yaar, I couldn't make it. Can we have it tomorrow maybe?"

What the hell? What does he mean 'he can't make it'?

"Why? What happened? Are you alright?"

"Aww sweety, I'm happy that you are worried about me, but I'm quite alright. It's just that there are so many people in the club tonight and I gotta help my peeps."

"Yea, I understand. No problem, we'll see tomorrow, have a good night!"

"Bye! I'll call you tonight."

­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________________

I changed back into my PJs and decided to watch a movie to pass the time as I fell asleep. I called my parents to know if they were doing alright in Gurgaon,-where they are at this very second. It was all fine and everything was actually going good in life- it's that phase where you wonder 'why is my life so good? Something bad will come crashing down on me anytime now.'