Requested Chapter 2: Day Off

Start from the beginning

"You're making me desperate now. Cuddling with you all day- that sounds perfect."

"Give in, Tae. You won't be able to say no to that offer."

"But, hon. I really should be at work."

"Sometimes you just gotta do what you want to. You need to take care of yourself first before you wish to take care of others and your work."

"That's a solid point."

"So what? You in? Or do you need more kisses for me to convince you?"

Taehyung hummed in thought. Then, with a mischievous glint in his eye, he whispered, "I need more convincing."

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. He pulled the older closer to him and held him tight with his strong arms. Then he pecked Taehyung's shoulder and whispered, "Do you feel warm, Tae?"

"So warm." The older replied. His voice muffled due to Jungkook's bicep.

"We could do this all day, angel. I'd hold you all day. Maybe on the couch, as we eat hot ramen and watch our favourite show. Or maybe right here, in our bed, all day. I'll probably give you a massage too, if you want. How does that sound? Doesn't it sound like the perfect day you could have with me? Hm?" Jungkook slowly whispered, gently swaying Taehyung in his arms and planting a soft kiss on his body after every sentence.

He pulled apart and looked at his husband, waiting for his reaction.

Taehyung's eyes were wide and he looked at Jungkook as he spoke, "Oh fuck. I'm so in."

Jungkook giggled and kissed Taehyung's lips, "I told you'd give in, babe."

"How in the world was I supposed to resist that? Like, you're magic, Kook."

The younger giggled some more, and reached for Taehyung's phone. He gave it to the older, "Tell your boss you're not coming now. It'll get too late otherwise."

"You tell Miyoung too. You think she'll let you stay?"

"Of course. I have a few days off that I can take. Don't worry, darling."

|9:00 p.m.|

"So, how was the day for you, love?" Jungkook pulled Taehyung by the waist and into his arms.

"Perfect. Just like you promised it'd be." The older wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and softly pecked his nose, making Jungkook grin.

"Did you have fun?"

"So much. It was so relaxing, exactly what I needed. Thank you, honey." Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's chest and smiled.

"Awe, you're welcome, baby. Don't thank me." He rubbed Taehyung's lower back and pulled him closer, kissing his temple.

The older sighed, "After how wonderful today was, I don't even feel like going to work tomorrow. I just want to stay with you."

Jungkook snorted, "Babe, really?"

"What?" Taehyung looked up, confused.

"Love, it's Saturday tomorrow."

Taehyung's gasped as his eyes grew in size. A huge grin appeared on his face when he spoke next, "Wait! For real?!"

"Yes! Why'd you think I insisted you on taking the day off? I thought it'd be good to have a long weekend."

"Oh my God! Jungkook, you absolute angel! I fucking love you so much."

Jungkook giggled, "I love you too, Tae. I can't believe you forgot what day it was."

"Ah. Side effects of being too exhausted, I guess."

"My baby really needed today to relax, huh? Did I take good care of him?"

"Oh honey, you did amazing. It doesn't even feel like I worked so much anymore."

"That's good. Relax over the weekend too and I'm sure you'll be all ready for the next week."

"Yeah, hopefully."

"You will be, I promise. I'll pamper you even more."

Taehyung chuckled, "I'll reciprocate that, love."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Omg look who's back 😩🥺

I'm so incredibly sorry to keep y'all waiting for so long 🥺

I kinda hate not being able to update but I can truly do nothing about it. My exams are so near and there's sm stuff to study 😩

Anyways, I saw that we hit a 150K reads today and thought that I definitely need to thank y'all with an update.

So first of all, Thank you so much!! Now, this book has become my book with the most reads, all thanks to y'all. 🥺 Thank you so much for supporting me always and being so patient with me. I'll try my best to update whenever I can!!

I decided to start naming whoever suggested the chapter I've written so the person who did knows that they wanted it. 😅 Lmao I just thought it's been so long so y'all would've forgotten.

The chapter is short, but I hope y'all liked it nonetheless. 🥺

I miss y'all loads, and promise to be back soon!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨💜❤️