Sharath avan kandippa avanoda hotel la Sana va vechu irukka mattan. Avanukku vera endha hotel la contact irukku paaru andha hotels la namma alungala search panna sollu

 Sana was tied up and she was unconscious. Akash entered the room were Sana was tied up. He was looking. Sana regained her conscious.

A: Hello Sana long time no see. how are you?

S: Scoundrel... how dare you? Vikram will not leave you. Life la periya thappu pannita.

A: Vikram enna pannalum unna kandu pudikka mudiyathu. Do you know why because nee irukka place appadi.

Sana looked around the place and she found it to be familiar. It was their beach house.

A: So you are in your own beach house. Idhu than ippo safe place. Andha Vikram avan veeta thavara ellam edamum theduvan. Simple logic la.

S: You are such a fool da. You underestimate him too much. He is beyond your thoughts. Look out he will come and take me from here.

A: Sorry darling. Actually avan inga vara mattan. We will go from here. You will stay with me for the rest of your life. I will take you from this country tonight so nalla ponna wait pannu. We will celebrate our honeymoon in Indonesia.

Sana spit on his face.

S: Porikki rascal. Count your time. Vikram kaila than da nee saga pora.

Akash slapped Sana and she fell unconscious again. He left from the room leaving her alone.

He received a call from his friend

A: Sollu da

F: Akash police harbour full ah round up pannitanga. Its impossible to reach the cruise from this harbour.

A: Don't worry then I will go Vizag from here then we will plan from there.

F: Seri ok but night police patrol neraya irukkum so you cannot travel.better you stay there for atlast 2 days. Let the police settle then I will call you with plan to reach Vizak.

A: I can't wait till then... Do something

F: Deyy you already messed up . Atleast listen to me this time.

A: seri do it as early as possible.

F: seri da

----------------------

Night 9 p.m

Vikram was siting alone in the car while Sharath, Rakshat and Pugazh were waiting outside. 

Vikram was crying looking at Sana's image in his mobile.

V: I m sorry di.I failed my promise. I didn't protect you. I m sorry di. I can't live without you. Nee enga irukka di. En uyire pora mathiri irukku di every minute. I love you Sana ma. I love you. Wait for me. Kandippa unna save pannuven. 

Sharath knocked at the window. Vikram wiped his tears and came out.

Sh: Vikram harbour la akash illa. Police full ah round pannitanga avan harbour vazhiya thappikka mudiyadhu. Ella hotels um check panniyachu engayum illa. So innaikku avan Indonesia pora plan kandippa drop panni iruppan. We are missing something.

Vikram thought for while.

V: Beach road la irukkura ella veetayum search pannunga. Vera option eh illa kandippa edho oru beach house la than Sana irukanum.

Evlo fast ah search panna mudiyumo panna sollu.

------------

Vikram's Beach house 11 p.m

Sana woke up and saw Akash was not in the room. She looked around the room. She remembered Vikram once saying her that he has wireless SOS switches in home which when pressed will indicate an alarm to Vikram's mobile immediately. Luckily she was tied in their bed room she turned to look for the switch and found it under the cot on the wall. She tried to move little by little and reached the cot and sat leanig on the cot.

Akash barged in and saw her sitting leaning on the cot.

S: Heyy you I need water. Get me some water.

Akash brought her a bottle of water and tried to pour in her mouth. she turned her face.

S: Untie my hands. Call those useless girls who helped you to get me here. Let them untie it.

A: Eppadiyum I m going to be the one who wil touch you for the rest of your life so what is the deal.

S: If you are alive then think of it now call one of them

A: You look beautiul when you are angry baby

S: yeh chi poda. poi avalunga yarachum vara sollu.

A: I can make you mine even now but indha bed la you will have his thoughts so better I will take you some where away from him and then I will ravish you.

S: dey comdey piece poda.

Akash went out and called a girl and told her to untie Sana's hands and hen tie it back after drinking water.

The girl came to the room and untied Sana hands. Sana drank water and stood up.

girl: why are you getting up.

S: I want to use rest room. remove the rope from my leg

the girl removed the rope and Sana went to use the rest room and made a plan to however pass information to Vikram. She came out towards the cot and eyed the switch. she voluntarily fell down and hit her hand on the wall.

S: Aww its paining. hey you take the pain spray from the table there.

The girl stood and turned to the table to take the spray and Sana used this oppurtunity and pressed the switch.

The girl came back and sprayed pain killer and tied Sana back as earlier and went out.

Sana was praying that Vikram should have received the alert but Vikram's mobile was inside the car and he was standing with the rest of them.

Sh: Vikram ella beach house um search panniyachu engayum avanga illa.

R: Harour, hotels, beach house, avan sammandha patta ella place um search panniyachu engayum illa. Appo enga than iruppan. Namma yedho oru logic miss pandrom.

V: got it. Avan yen namma yedathula vechu irukka koodathu. He knows we will search all his place so why not he choosing our place. Namma place theda mattom nu nenachu irundha?

Pu: perfect da. Kandippa da. but factory running la irukku, veetal Pavi amma Nisha irukanga. 

Sh: Hotels la search panna solren.

V: Venda Sharath.

Sh: why?

V: Avan irukka place vera engayum illa. its our beach house. Sure avan anga than iruppan.

Sh: correct. Lets go

V: Namma aalungala round up panna sollu. Endha doubt vara koodathu avanukku. We will go come fast

They got in the car and started towards the beach house. Vikram's men surrounded the house without giving any doubt to Akash.

************

Hi makkale!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the chapter? Hope you all liked it.

Pls vote and comment

Thank you 

Take care

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!