"It does sound like Erwin," she sighed. "He saw how attached we are to each other way before we could admit it,"

"And no matter all of that I still endangered you," he said quietly, catching her attention.

"No," she shook her head. "Don't say that. How could you know? You couldn't. No one could"

Levi knew she was right, but he still felt guilty. How could he not? "From now on you'll always be with me. I won't ever repeat that mistake,"

"Hey," she said as she cupped his face and brought it close to her own. "Don't think about it. I'm alive. You're alive," she whispered and smiled. She brushed his cheeks with her fingers and he relaxed a bit. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her even closer. She was right. She was with him. "But I won't stop you from being close. On the contrary," she added and he chuckled before he kissed her on her forehead. "Will you accompany me during my conversation with Erwin?"

"I will," he nodded. "I'm serious. I'm not gonna leave your side from now on,"

"Neither am I"

﹡﹡✹﹡﹡

Sophie wanted to get over with that conversation as soon as possible. They had questions for her for which she didn't have an answer. She had to tell them exactly that and hoped that they would believe her. She was worried that they wouldn't. She wouldn't blame them honestly. After Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner and Ymir they couldn't trust anyone, right? And her slicing off every single titan was odd. Normally she wouldn't kill half of it with assistance! What happened to her?!

"Good to see you," Erwin said and she was baffled as she didn't spot him right away. Usually he was sitting by his chair, but this time he didn't. Levi urged her to look in a different direction and she froze in place as she realised that he was laying in his bed with a loose spot in the place of his hand.

"What happened to you?!" she asked as she rushed to his side and sat on his bed. Levi stood in the corner of the room and crossed arms on his chest, watching these two carefully. Even though they were completely platonic for a long time now he still didn't like to see her being this close to him and on top of that - on his bed.

"Don't worry about that," he quickly dismissed the subject. "Nevertheless, I'm sorry for having this conversation here,"

"It's nothing. Let's make it quick so you can rest,"

Erwin slightly cringed as she said it. Was that how his soldiers are going to see him from now on? A weak man that is only good for staying in bed? That thought was painful and he quickly abandoned it. He had other things to deal with rather than his lack of hand. It was the least of his worries right now. "What happened there, Sophie?"

Both him and Levi already read the reports yet they wanted to hear it from her. Honestly, they were interested only in information that no one else could deliver to them. She cleared his throat before opening her mouth. She didn't know where to start, so she tried from the beginning. "Well, we got the alarm that there are titans spotted in the Wall Rose and-"

"Not that part," Erwin interrupted her. "I believe Levi told you that we have this information?" he asked and she nodded as she lowered her head, avoiding Erwin's eyes. "So tell me - how did you manage to kill all of them?"

"I don't know," she shook her head. "It was...like an instinct. I felt miserable. I thought that it's over. That I won't ever get to see Levi again and...," she stopped suddenly, realising what she was about to say. She almost told them about that voice. She was afraid of it herself. How would others react to such a news? Could she entrust them with that information?