The X Last X Phase

The art above is not mine. Credits to the artist. Ngl Killua looks cool in the pic. The demon slayer outfit suits him. Wait- Who am I kidding? All outfits suit him.
✨✨HE'S PERFECT✨✨ Anyways I hope you enjoy today's chapter.

............... NO ONE'S POV ................

it was now time for the last phase.

As always Y/n was spacing off so she didn't hear anything but didn't even needed to know as her parents told her that the last phase of hunter exams till date are fighting the remaining participants without killing them or making them pass out.

When the matches begun, she looked at the chart which showed who was gonna fight who and to her great surprise, It was Hisoka or who she called Hiso-chan bcoz it was lame and she liked to tease him.

So yeah, that's how it all bagan.

............... READER-CHAN'S POV ...............

Hmmm, Gon's not gonna accept defeat whatsoever. If that bald ninja tried anything which pisses me off, I'm gonna give him hell.

Now why the fuck is Hisoka staring at me.

I make my way to Hisoka, while he looked at me like I was his prey.

"Hey now, I know I'm attractive but quit staring or..."

"Or what?" he asked with curiosity. 

I said, "I'm gonna ball those pretty eyes of yours out of your skull and feed them to you."  while adding a cheeky grin to garnish. (Yea, I know I'm not making a dish here but I'm hungry. Might as well grab something to eat while typing. Brb)

Ok  I am back.

"Oh ho ho. That's a pretty cute assumption, dear."

"Its not just an assumption. Try it and you'll see for yourself."

"Though the 'I know I'm attractive' line is good. I'll try it on Illumi. He always gives me death stares.🥲"

"Na bitch. This line belongs to me and you'll be copyrighted if you use that." a girl said popping out of thin air like Netero or maybe she is Netero's real grandchild. Wait- when did he marry and who are his children and when did they get married and had children.

"My my, who are you?" Hisoka said while giving the poor girl a death stare. The girl had black eyes and short black hair which reached her neck. She was wearing a purple oversized shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and had a bag of chips in her hand. Weird.

"I-uh you know what I'm the author and you can't do anything to me as I'm the one who's writing what's happening. So shut up." said the anonymous girl.

"Really~ Well I don't care about your book little girl."

She looked offended and said well yelled but she was lucky only Hisoka and I paid attention to her "THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID??!!! I'M LITERALLY IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE. I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT THIS MOMENT. WANNA KNOW HOW??!!"

"That's a lot of courage you have, though I could kill you right now."

"...I take that back. I'll just stay undercover like I always do and write your faiths. So long fellas~" and just like that she disappeared.

Then she appeared again and said some last words before she left, "Don't worry Hisoka, I'll make it a point to never let you say the line. Only Y/n has the rights to say them. Oh and y/n just so you know, I am not any anonymous person I am your author."  and yes she disappeared again.

"We'll pretend that never happened." I said. 

"Hm sure. She was pretty weird though." Wow Hisoka called her weird but to be honest she wasn't that bad or was she? Oh well. Though, I personally think that the author girl and me could've been friends as I did want someone to give me company between these dumb guys and she pretty much shared the same vibe as me. But she left. Sad things always happen to me.🥲

Above, I tried to make it a little funny. If you didn't find it funny then at least you could laugh at my idiocy. My purpose above was just to make ya'll laugh, whichever way possible.