Dealing X With X Bug Eyes

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION: Yashiro is gonna be your younger sister as I have put a younger sister in the story. You can also read it as S/n. Your call.

............... NO ONE'S POV ..............

So basically, the remaining participants had to choose a card and then remove the sticker on it. Each surviving participant's no. was included on the cards.

 So our little protagonist who took our Gon's place😭 removed the sticker on her card and to her great surprise it was Hisoka's boyfriend - Illumi. *insert James Charles gasp*.

............... READER-CHAN'S POV ..............

Fuck I can't fight Illumi. It's not like I'm not ready but it's more like I care about my friends so I can't.

So we went to this boat where I was siting beside Gon and Killua.

"Hey, what's your no. Killua?"

"Its a secret."

"Eh??!! What about you, y/n?"

"Me? Oh its Il- little piece of shit. Ya. A piece of shit!!" Fuck! I almost revealed him.

"But who is that 'PiEcE oF sHiT'?" Killua said mocking me. Ughh That little mf.

"Its Gitta - uhh Gittaruck - No it was Gittarukaker- Ughh it's the pin head."

"Oh! So you're not the only one with bad luck, huh."

"What do you mean, Gon? I was actually looking forward to fight the pin head as many are scared of him for god knows why reason."

Both were shocked but what can I say, ✨I'm Fabulous✨(Anyone getting Aoyama vibes?😼)

~TIMESKIP TO AFTER DISPERSING INTO THE WOODS~

Dumb, dumb as hell. I can't find anyone on this good for nothing island.

~TIMESKIP AFTER 1 DAY~

 My patience is wearing thin. Why can't I find anyone.

~TIMESKIP AFTER 1 DAY (AGAIN)~

Okay, that's it! I'm using en. Let the others go to fuck. I ain't giving no shits to them. That is if I find them.

I activated my en and damn, I could find everyone. I headed straight for Illumi.

I reached near him in like 2 minutes. 

"Hey Illumi. Sup?"

Looks like he was beating up a person but why do I care.

"Ohh, So has the little prick decided to meet me." he said with his eyes staring into my soul.
............... NO ONE'S POV ...............

That's when the other person got the chance to run off like a mad man.

"Look. Let's keep your personal crybaby complains for some other time and finish this off already." Y/n said

"Fine. If that's how it goes. I have even managed to come up with one painful method to kill you in such a short time. I know you'll love it."

"Look here piercing-all-over- the-body-bitch. You will not and cannot kill me how much ever you want to and neither can I, so we can settle this in two ways - First being peaceful and second including burning this island down. I'm fine with both." Y/n somehow still managed not to shiver even once under his burning gaze and keep her dead pan expression still on.

"We could always go for the latter."

"But I propose the first." And yes you did want to fight him but as much as you did, you just couldn't bcoz when you said burn the island you meant it like literally. So that would include the "secret examiners" dying and Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio getting in harm's way and also not to mention Netero jumping out of thin fucking air to stop you two.