Happy Halloween!!!

Heya there Moonlights, I am back after fucking up my exams. (proud af😌) Its not November yet and I know that but whatever. As I promised, the art above is mine. What do ya'll think?? Is it good? 

 Sooooo I thought why not come write a chapter on Halloween. This is gonna be a oneshot which has nothing like absolutely nothing to do with the story. Its just alone on its own. Its lonely like me😭. Anyways onto the oneshot we go!! 

............... NO ONE'S POV ...............

On the night of the halloween, 3 idiots aka y/n, gon and killua were roaming around the streets collecting candies. (I seriously have no idea what you do on halloween as its not celebrated in my country but I'll try)

After collecting candies they went back to their house where their parents Mamapika and Mr. Gucci Man lived.

"Look! Y/n, we have soooooooo many candies!!" The one and only Gon said.

"Yes yes we do. And I'm glad we didn't meet Hisoka on the way."

"Though, don't you think its weird that Hisoka didn't trouble us today?" Killua said while taking off his boots.

"Maybe he's busy with his boyfriend." 

"Y/n, so that means even me and killua are your boyfriends!! and you are our girlfriend, right?" Everyone knows who asked this question so there's no need to say his name.

"Whaaaa/ Gonn!!" both his flustered friends yelled at the same time mentally cursing gon for being so oblivious.

"Hey ya'll are back. Good. me and leorio are going out for some work and will be back late. Get to bet by 11:00, no messing the house or you'll be grounded for 1 week WITH no chocolates. No if's and but's. Get me?" Kurapika stated calmly.

The three nodded their heads furiously because they were scared of how calm Kurapika can be.

"Come on Leorio!! Get your ass down stairs. You already wasted 1 hour in your bedroom getting dressed for god knows what!!"

"Coming!!"

And with that they left the trio, coming back only after 5 years with 3 children of their own. (Jk jk, I'm wheezing  so hard rn.🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭)

"Hey guys. I'll go change, you can start eating your candies. I'll join ya'll in 10. Mk?" y/n said bcoz the dress she wore wasn't something to sit in as it was revealing and tight so she thought why take risks?

"Ok/Sure."

But when she came back, the whole living room was a mess with candy wrappers and the boys- playing pillow fight.

"Wtf?! I was gone for like 10 minutes and the whole room is a mess! Do you want to be grounded? Get going and clean the room. NOW"

They shivered as you said the word now in a low growl like a warning.

"Y-yes ma'am!!" was all they said and got to work.

You left out a long sigh before plopping yourself down on the couch and picking up your container?(Guys I'm sorry but I have no idea what's it called) in which you kept your candies.

............... READER-CHAN'S POV ...............

Wtf! Where in this fucking world are my candies??!! Oh, these bitches are dead.

"Who took my candies? I'm just asking. Its not like I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you." I said in a sweet voice with a smile.

"I-It was Killua's idea not mine!" Gon said while cowering behind killua.