Her X Who?

Hey, dumbasses. Happy Valentines💖💖💖. I'm single and still surviving, but I dread this day.😔 To all those who are having a partner to celebrate this day with, I'm happy for ya'll. But for the singles, I can totally relate. N e ways, hope you enjoy.

// READER-CHAN'S POV //

They wrecked half the garden. Wow. I was just gone for some hours and these people. Why'd I even leave them with my SISTER alone. I should've known better. Poor Akihito, he had to do it all over again. I yelled at them, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!! YASHIRO!!! AKIHITO DID THE GARDENING JUST TODAY. WHY ARE YOU MAKING HIM DO THINGS ALL OVER. GET OUT OF THERE. SAME GOES FOR YOU TWO TOO. GET OUT THIS INSTANT." hah! worked. All of them got out and their clothes were all covered in mud. They ran straight to their rooms to clean up, no words spoken on the way back.

I asked Akihito to do the garden again, giving an apologetic smile. He waved it off saying he anyways had no work to do. By the time I went back to my room and refreshed myself up, it was dinner time. The time passes so fast.

I smelled something really good and ran to the kitchen accidently bumping into Yashiro. She fell straight on her butt. I was laughing my ass off when she started yelling at me being a bad sister and a meanie and that I should leave and never come back and shit. I paid it no mind though, bcoz I knew deep down she didn't mean a single word. After her tantrum (Oh god. It's really hard making Yashiro a bratty sister.) I continued my way to the kitchen, when I saw Gon and Killua running towards me. 'Great. Why does the universe want to fuck with me when I am on my way to do something I like' I thought.

They caught up to me and started speaking at the same time about random things. Well, only Gon was random coz Killua- "Where did you go?" "Who was the guy?" "Did he hurt you?" Like what the actual fuck do you think? Daichi will hurt me?! Na mate, it ain't gonna happen in a million years. Hell, it won't ever happen. Note it. But at the same time I was internally smirking. This guy was really easy to read. I ignored him though. I spoke with Gon. He spoke things like, "Your sister is sooo cute." "What kind of nen does your dad have?" "Lets go out after dinner to see the night sky because you have a biggggggg front yard." I was happy and subconsciously I let out a squeak and hugged him bcoz he was just so cute. The way he speaks with hand gestures just makes him more adorable. He of course, hugged back grinning. Lets just not speak about Killua.

But we have to.

He looked like a steaming tomato. All red. Bcoz he was jealous. Also he was mumbling something. But who cares?

.

.

.

I do. I looked at him to find him glaring. I smirked slightly which he noticed. That's when he got to know my intentions, so he turned redder, if possible, but this time from embarrassment.

Me and Gon just giggled. Gon being the oblivious one that he is, hugged Killua, bcoz he thought Killua was angry bcoz he was not included in the hug. I just skipped my way through to the kitchen, only to see no food in there. I groaned and went to our dining area. All food was set. Damnit! I was always the first one to see what's cooking. Mom said that she was anyways about to call us three down.
The table was full of my favorite food. We all sat together on the long table with Gon on my left and Killua on my right side.

»------⋆◦★◦⋆------«

We were now out in the dark, where I was taking them to my secret place I used to go to with Daichi and her. She was the reason, I couldn't trust easily.

She's dead now though. I didn't go to her funeral. Did she have a funeral though? She didn't deserve my trust, nor my empathy.

// NO ONE'S POV //