Settling X The X Beef

// AUTHOR'S POV // 

It was the faithful day of Y/n telling the truth to her companions. Well, not faithful for Y/n though. That poor girl has to confront an angry kitty today. She woke up early today, without grumbling. Which is very unlikely of her to do. She even managed to bring some snacks for the trio. When she came back with the snacks, Killua was looking at her. Or rather GLARING at her.

She handed him the choco robots. "I know what you are doing. Even if you gimme these, you still have to explain yourself." Killua being Killua, couldn't resist the temptation of choco robots and snatched it from her hands. The only girl in the trio just sighed and handed Gon his share of snacks, which he happily accepted thanking her. They sat on some nearby seats and Killua started, "So, you gonna tell us why, now? I mean- its not like you have a choice." 

"Killua, don't be so harsh to Y/n." The one and only sunshine said. 

"Yeah right!" Y/n said only to sink down in her seat by Killua glaring daggers at her.

"Look Killua. I know you might be angry, but there's actually no reason for me to tell you about nen. I didn't actually lie to you. And if you are still upset with me, then I'm sorry. If you want, then I'll make it up to you by telling you what nen really is. But I can't teach you nen though."

"Yay! Thanks Y/n you're the best. Ne Killua, are you and Y/n ok now? I mean I think its completely fair for the both of you. What do you say?"

"What!? Now you left my side too Gon?"

"I didn't leave your side Killua, I just stated what I think was right."

"Fine." He said munching angrily on his choco robot. 

~TIMESKIP TO AFTER EATING AND EXPLAINING~

// NO ONE'S POV //

You all went in to fight some more dudes. This went on until you reached the 200th floor.

It was around 10 pm, so all that you guys wanted to do was crash onto the soft bed that you'll get after sleeping on the damn steel benches which hurt like hell. As you turned around corner to make your way to registration counter, you felt nen. Not the good vibe, but a bad one. You went straight through the alley but Gon and Killua were struggling with sweat coming down their foreheads. You noticed this and sensed that it was all Hisoka's doing. Your doubt was soon cleared when a lady stood in front of the alley facing ya'll blabbering something which you didn't hear as you were concentrating on the cards that came your way, which by the way, you dodged with ease. Then, you saw Hisoka sitting on the floor with one hand resting on his knee. The lady got scared and ran off. You then made those two stop instead of wasting their energy tryna go through the alley and hurting themselves. "Long time no see, Hiso-chan." you said, smirking a little.

"Well yes indeed my little fruit. Let me remember the last time I saw you. Hmm. Oh yeah I remember now, I saw you last when you punched Illumi's nose~" he cooed. What a creepy clown he is.

Killua looked shocked and without him knowing, a small relieved smile spread on his face by the fact that Y/n really did care about him.

"Well yeah. I mean I did wish I wouldn't see you ever again. But here you are." you said sharply. That's when Mr. Wing stepped out of thin air (like a wizard, but without the smoke🤣) and told the boys to back out. Later, we left the clown and went with Mr. Wing to his place or where he teaches Zushi. 

~TIMESKIP AFTER LEARNING NEN AND OPENING NODES AND SHIT~

Quick summary : Killua and Gon's nen "NODES" where opened by the forceful method after he explained to them what nen was and also after scaring the shit out of Killua by performing the wrong use of nen. Then ya'll went back to Heaven's arena with only a few minutes until due and got onto the 200th floor. Yippee!! Though after registering, these 3 idiots for humans who challenged to take us all on. Which you declined as they looked weak. But Gon and Killua thought it would be good practicing nen that they just learned.

Hey Sparkz. I just wanna tell ya'll that I actually didn't find this arc interesting. Like, It is good to watch, but there are many details in it and the matches and shit. I just didn't find it interesting enough to write down. I'm truly sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to do ONLY THIS ARC anymore. So I'll be skipping it to the part where Gon gave Hisoka the batch back and Sadaso, Gido, Riehlvelt aka the three cheaters were off. So, know Gon and Killua along with Y/n ofcourse will be heading to Y/n's house first and then to Gon's. See ya'll in the next chapter. And I also apologize for the short chapter. You see, I am trying my best to update as much as I can. Have a great day/night. 

You just read 874 words.