Seriously X Y/n?!

Heyyyyyy. The chapters which I write may not completely follow the dialogues as in the anime. ⚠️You have been warned⚠️. It never did follow actual dialogues but yea...

// NO ONE'S POV //

The three crack heads where on whale island where one of the crack heads - Gon lived. As they approached his house, a red head woman could be seen hanging some clothes on a clothesline. "Mitooo-sannn." Gon yelled running to jump into her arms. She spun him around a few times and looked behind him to see a boy who had white hair which shimmered silver in the bright daylight looking rather uninterested in whatever was going on and a h/c h/l girl who was grinning at the red head. "You might be Killua and Y/n." Mito said smiling. This caught Killua's attention as he looked at her in curiosity. As if she read his mind, Mito replied, "I read a lot about you two from Gon's letters."

»——————⋆◦★◦⋆——————«

Now left alone in the dining area was Y/n as her two friends apparently left her alone to go bathe. She was looking at the old lady who sat across from her awkwardly as the old lady was staring at her while weaving a sweater. The awkwardness was lightened when Gon and Killua came down, drying their hair. You immediately passed them to enter the bathroom. 
As you made it through, you sat in the tub filled with hot water, immediately relaxing. Just as you thought you were relaxed a knock disturbed you. "Come out Y/n, I'm hungrrrryyyyy. We have to wait till you come out. Hurry up, idiot." None other than Killua disturbed your little heaven experience. "Shuddup you moron. I just came in like 5 minutes ago." 

"6 minutes 30 seconds to be exact."

"Get lost you piece of shit."

"Wow, that's a lot of hate. I'm depressed now."

"I don't care." You could hear footsteps receding from the bathroom door. 'He's gone' you thought.  Your whole ass mood was ruined so you decided to get out from the tub as well. 'Well fuck him'   

»——————⋆◦★◦⋆——————«

By the time you got downstairs Mito had the table ready with a feast. You all ate it right away. 

»——————⋆◦★◦⋆——————«

The boys were doing dumb stuff. So you thought that you should explore the island on your own. Sneaking past them was quite easy as they were busy fighting on who is faster. The island was much bigger  than you thought. Activating your en, you could feel the life thriving within the island. You went to that side of sea shore where you didn't feel any movement of ships or humans . The sky was reflected on the clear sea, you could hear the sound of waves splashing, there were seagulls flying in the sky. There was peace all over the place. The vibe which a sea shore or for that matter any water body gave was always calming for you. You always found the sea soothing. It made all your worries go away for some time. Taking a deep breathe you removed your footwear, leaving it there and making your way to the sand. It felt soft against your feet. 

That's when a small crab cut through your way. It made a hole in the sand, went in and covered himself up. "The fuck-" yea, you didn't find it cute but instead dumb.

// READER-CHAN'S POV //

I sat down on the sand and started admiring the sea. After sometime I walked towards the sea and started to collect shells. It was an old habit. That's when I heard Killua and Gon call out my name so I looked up to see them both running towards me while teasing each other. As they closed up to me, my shells fell off of my hands and into the water, flowing back to the sea bcoz they pushed through me. They knew they fucked up.

.

.

.

As I made our way back with two boys who I had just a minute ago punched really hard in the face, we spotted a bunny. He was cute but he skipped away and I didn't want to disturb him so I left for Gon's house as it was already evening by now. Getting onto bed as today was amazing I will hopefully have a good sleep. 

// KILLUA'S POV //

It hurts! Damn Y/n. Did you seriously have to be so harsh on us only bcoz of some dumb sea shells?! It stings really bad. I love her but she sometimes acts like a brat. If Y/n heard this, I'd be in a hospital by now.

// NO ONE'S POV //

These two were currently been treated by Mito, who was concerned as to how these boys could have a swollen cheek and an eye and had broken their noses so badly when they only tripped over a rock. 'Boys will be boys' Mito thought sighing. 

Hey ppl. Stay safe rn as yk what's happening around the world. Eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Love you all.
You just read 829 words.