ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Hey! Just like I mentioned earlier, I'll be telling ya'll about your hatsu. The abilities  which are mentioned below are made by me. So DO NOT copy them. I used what braincells of mine were left to come up with these. So yea... Don't copy them🙂

So to begin with, ya'll are specialists aka the ones who don't fit in any other category and if practiced a lot, the other categories can be mastered too.(tbh, I was deciding Y/n to be a manipulator, but the thing is her personality doesn't match with a manipulator.) Specialist is the only category that can master all other categories. 
Your hatsu is that you've got 3 types of abilities which consists of manipulation, emission, transmutation, conjuration. 

1. BE MY DOLL (manipulator)
DESCRIPTION - In this ability, you can control anyone by maintaining eye contact with him/her for 10 seconds and mumble 'Be my doll.' They won't be under your control at that time, but later, in battles when you need their ability all you have to do is say his/her name and they'll appear in front of you and be your puppets. You can control them, then. For e.g. If you maintain eye contact with someone, say, Illumi for 10 seconds and mumble 'be my doll' nothings gonna happen at that moment. But later, if you are fighting some other person, you can say Illumi's FULL NAME and he'll appear before you and look lifeless. Then you can use him as a puppet and control him and his ability. So basically, you'll have to store some people for that like frozen food!! After buying it, you store it in the fridge and when you want to eat it bcoz you're feeling lazy or something, you can just bring it into use.(Yeaaaa, I'm hungry💀)

LIMITATIONS - 1) You have to know the person's (who you want to control) full name as when you want to summon him/her, you'll have to say their full name. Like e.g. Illumi Zoldyck.
2) Have to maintain eye contact with the person  (who you want to control) for 10 seconds like I mentioned earlier.
3) There's an expiry date for the person who's under your control just like food (Okay, now I'm seriously hungry. brb) And that's of 24 months (2 years)
4) You can only control the person in battle for about 2 hours.
5) If you exceed this time limit, there are possibilities of you losing your 5 senses or weakening them to say the least (feel, smell, taste, hear, see)  for double the time you exceeded. e.g. If you exceeded your time by 1 hour you won't feel, smell, taste, hear, see for 2 hours and so on.

2. RUSSIAN ROULETTE (emitter, transmuter)
DESCRIPTION - You can emit bullets out of your fingers by making a finger gun with your right hand. After they pierce through the opponent's body their nen will be taken away for 1 hour and added to yours making you more powerful for 1 hour (if they have any). But if they get shot near the heart or in the head (face not included), then their nen will be taken away for 2 hours and be given to you for 2 hours. If the person gets shot right in the heart or the brain and die, then  you won't get their nen. You prefer to aim for the head to kill as it's easier to shoot the brain as compared to the heart.

LIMITATIONS - 1) You will have to say 'Bang' before shooting.
2) You must shoot with your right hand only. You CAN shoot with left hand it's just that if you shoot with left hand their nen will not be taken.

3. IGNITE (conjurer)
DESCRIPTION - You can conjure purple flames which can't die off. Like even when you pour water on the flames or throw sand on them, they won't stop burning. They can only be stopped on command (obviously yours). These flames will burn physically everything but you, so, they can be used for your protection as they can cover your body.

LIMITATIONS - 1) These can't be used indoors. You can use them on open grounds, in alleyways etc. You had made a nen contract about not using the flames indoors, so you could make them to not die off by vowing on your life. (similar to Kurapika's, except the chains)
2) The limit of using the flames is 3 hours. You can't handle more. And yea, I mentioned these flames won't hurt you, physically. The temperature of your body will start to increase slowly after the flames are being used for 2 hours, but your body heat will increase at an inhuman phase after 3 hours are completed. Simultaneously, your insides will slowly start melting. Within 15 minutes, you'll be in a water like form on the ground. No one will be able to recognize you.(You won't want that to happen, would you?  What about me? Well, I may or may not do it further in the story. Who knows?🤷🏻‍♀️)