Ditching X Tonpa

A QUICK A/N BEFORE WE  START
1. I won't be able to update till the end of this month as I have my mother fucking dick sucking exams to take care of 🤬😠. But as soon as its November, I'll get back to ya'll.
2. Some of you were asking me if my real name was Electra, which unfortunately is not. Its just a stage name or something of that sort that I came up with. Alright, enjoy.

............... NO ONE'S POV ...............

Now standing on the tall tower were some anxious people, some looking excited and some non interested looking people .

But the one that stood out was Y/n who was busy staring into space like she always does.

 She was pulled back to earth when the airship took off.

Now everyone were searching for an exit when an over-confident ass bitch person who claimed himself to be a pro-mountain climber or something said, "It may be impossible for a normal person but not for me." And continued climbing down.

 Welp, lets just say in the end he was inside the stomach of a giant monster with wings. So there was no way they could climb down from the tower. 

And Y/n saw all this with an unamused face. And mind this, she didn't know about the monster stuff but her parents did warn her to always be aware of her surroundings as she had to expect the unexpected.

So that's what she did and soon found out where the people were disappearing to: The tiles. There were a few tiles which were secret passage ways to get down the tower.

 She was running towards her friends and calling out their names in joy as she found out a way down but while doing so she stepped on a tile which was a passage way. And down she went.

Though she landed on two feet doing the black widow pose with one hand in the air while other resting on the ground. One feet stretched out and the other bent.

Now as she couldn't call out to her friends, she looked around the room and that's when she noticed it: The wrist watches and the speaker at a corner of the room. She picked one watch up and put it round her wrist.

~MEANWHILE WITH GON AND KILLUA~

"Where's Y/n??!!" A worried Gon said.

"Maybe she found out a way and went down through it." A calm Killua said with a shrug.

"O-oh. That's not like her, but oh well. Lets go down. Kurapika, Leorio come on."

"So, no hard feelings if any one of these 5 turns out to be a trap." Kurapika calmly said. (I'm shook by the fact he's always calm. Like wtf??!! I can't stay calm. I gotta meet Kurapika sometime soon.) So what happened here was, Gon found out there were exactly 5 trap doors side by side and the people to go down through it were 4 that is excluding Y/n.

So they went down promising each other to not feel bad if any one of them fails.

As they went down everyone landed on their feet except for Leorio who landed face flat on the ground. (Ouch! That's gonna sting)

They all failed to make out Y/n's presence who was amused by this but said nothing. 

After they couldn't sense her for like 2 mins straight (Remember you've been using zetsu from the start) and she sitting in a dark corner of the dimly lit room didn't help at all.

She grew impatient and cleared her throat. All four jumped like they just saw a jump scare scene in a horror film. 
" I-idiot!! You scared me." Killua said. (Ya ik ik he doesn't get scared that easily but just go with it alright.)