Heaven's X Arena

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ Dare_Devil07 ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Wanna Continue?

YES
                NO

Ok then....

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡ YOUR FILE IS LOADING... ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

100% COMPLETE

HEY STARLIGHTS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU STILL READING THIS BOOK. THX FOR THE SUPPORT. SO I WANTED TO TELL YA'LL SOMETHING. I WON'T BE UPDATING AS OFTEN AS I DID. I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES RN. BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. NOW, LESS OF ME AND MORE OF YA'LL IN THE CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

☏▫▪THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR SIGNING OFF FROM THE RUBBISH A/N▫▪☏

............... Y/N'S POV ...............

As we entered the butler's mansion, what? It looks like a mini mansion alright. So back to where we were. We were at the butler's, waiting for Gon, Leorio and Kurapika. We got a news from Milluki that they were here. So yea, Gotoh smiled at me genuinely and I reciprocated it and me and Killua went into one of the rooms and waited for the other three to arrive. I thought of a way to irritate Killua. So I started, "Ne Ne Killua." 

"What?"

"NeNeKillua."

"Yes?"

"NeNeKillua."

"What is it Y/n?"

"NeNeKillua."

He had an irk mark on his forehead. He said through gritted teeth, "What's sup?"

"NeNeKillua."

"Oh god!! Why the hell do you have to be this way??!!! I'm asking one last time, what is it?"

"Hmm, nothing."

"WHAT THE??!!!" 

I just laughed and started to run around the room with an angry kitten chasing me. "Ok ok I give up. Alright. Now, where are these three?"

"Lets go check."

So we went down and saw Gon bruised and had a tape on his eye  forcing it open. I ran straight to Gon and hugged him tight, making him fall off in the process but he hugged back anyway.
Killua just greeted them with a "Oh, you're here Gon. And um you too Kurapika." "I'm just an after thought is it." The blonde male sweat dropped. "An you too, Lioreo." "Its Leorio, you brat." I just chuckled at his antics and we left the mansion.

Soon, we reached the airport where Leorio and Kurapika said they'll be heading their ways, so it was just the three of us. "Y/n, here, your license." Said Gon giving me my license. "Aww, thanks Gon bby." I said and hugged him again. While someone was glaring daggers at us. "Jealous much?" I said still hugging Gon but I could sense Killua was redder than a tomato. "S-shut up."

I broke apart from the hug and asked Gon, "Hey, what if we go stay at my place for a few days. Then, we could go to yours. How bout' it?"
"That's a great idea Y/n, but I still have to give this batch to Hisoka. Maybe after that?" he said sounding awkward at the end as he had to reject your proposal. "Sure. But you'll have to train for it, right? But we're pretty broke so we can't afford a hotel stay." 

(I'll be telling ya'll about y/n's hatsu in a separate chapter)

"I know where to go." Killua said. And so on his recommendation, we all went to "The Temple Of Fighting also known as Heaven's Arena" or shit. Upon entering, we went straight to sign up for a fight. The reception lady gave us our numbers. After easily and successfully beating our first opponents, we met a guy named Zushi. And we befriended him. Right now Killua was fighting Zushi. So, Zushi does know nen it seems. I could feel his nen. 

After a few minutes, Gon came in after pushing a bitch.

"Damn, its been 5 minutes. Where in the world is Killua?" 

"Don't worry Y/n. He'll be back. Maybe Zushi is giving him a tough fight."

That's when Killua came back.

"Hey! How was the match?" but I didn't get an answer as my no. was called next.
As I entered the ring, I saw a girl who surprisingly had a muscular body. And boy, was she tall! She was like 6 feet 10 inches or something. But then again, she didn't seem to have nen. (Oh and I forgot to mention, you kicked the opponent. I know you could've punched too. But let the guys use hands. You wouldn't want to get your hands dirty when you would simply use a leg to show the people where they belong. Savage😎. And also bcoz I wanted to.😶)

As the match began, I started to run towards her, she couldn't keep up with me as - I am ✨me💅🏻✨. Anyways, back to the opponent. I kicked her on the stomach and she went crashing into the wall. As I got a clean hit, I went back holding my entry to 100th floor.

...............  NO ONE'S POV ...............

"The Zushi guy. He had the same aura radiating off him like my brother's." Killua said looking dead serious about the matter.
'He doesn't know its the work of the principles of nen' Y/n thought.

"Why don't we just go and ask him." 

"Gon that's not how its done. Wait!! Maybe we can do it that way."

After, the trio asked Zushi about his little stunt earlier. But the thing is, his explanation was very confusing. His master Mr. Wing came there just in time bcoz if he delayed himself even by 1 more second, Gon's head would have exploded. Mr. Wing introduced himself and we decided to go with him to get to know more about "nen".

Yea it was short. Like maybe a oneshot. 
                                    .
                                    .
                                    . 
Ok, I'm sorry. But I'll try to update on this weekend.

Sayonara~
You just read 912 words.