Authors Note

Dean finally found his mate, but one day his mate disappeared into thin air. And no one seemed to be able to find him, not even Dean.

_______

I want to say something about this book, and that is that my English and writing skills aren't the best at the beginning. So, I understand that many of you would give up and hate this book. I know that my English and writing skills improve later in this book, but at the beginning, it's horrible. So if you want to wait till the book is finished, I recommend that you do just that because when I have finished the book, I will also re-write the book and add things, writing more in detail, explaining more, etcetera so the book becomes even better, for you readers. But if you want to try it before the book is finished, you're welcome but don't forget I warned you. 

I will also not be putting any warnings in this book because I think that can sometimes destroy your fantasy or your expectations. If you are uncomfortable with that, maybe this book isn't for you.

I will also not put any pictures of the characters because I want you to use your own imagination.

Please do not copy my books or ideas.

I will also explain that this book is not about a child and a grown-up man. They prefer to call him 'boy' just because he is younger than Dean, nothing else.

But I hope you will like this book./bl_svampen