28

"Jungkook..."

I called him. After ending the graduation, I came to where he has asked me to come. The place where we've been meeting for the past few months.

The place where I attempted to suicide.

"Jun-"

I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist. Knowing he was the one, I was yearning to meet, I relaxed myself in his arms. Our heads touched each other and Jungkook buried his head in the crook of my neck. We fell into a very relaxing silence and stayed like that closing our eyes ignoring the loud city noise around us.

"I got graduated" I whispered audible enough for him to hear after the long silence we've been in.

Jungkook didn't reply to what I said and instead he hugged me even tighter than before as someone was going to take me away from him.

None of us spoke for a while until Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Congratulations Hana. I'm so proud of you" Jungkook said while turning me to face him.

"What happened to your work? Did it go well?"

Jungkook heaved a sigh before answering me.

"It went. And I.." Jungkook stopped talking and tightly hugged me again.

"Jungkook?" I asked with millions of thoughts running across my mind. For some reason this time I didn't hug him back.

"Hana, I need to go"

A tensed silence filled the environment.

"Where?"

"Somewhere"

"Where? We'll go together"

"We can't. I can't"

I broke the hug and looked at Jungkook not wanting to believe what he has just said. My heart shattered into millions of pieces when I saw he was crying.

"Jungkook.. what's wrong?" I asked moving closer and wiping the falling tears away. Jungkook moved his hands and held me by my waist and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry Hana. I need to go"

"Where?"

"Please"

I felt a flood of emotions running through my whole body. Anger, frustration, fear, all of them combined together.

"You can't do this Jungkook. Tell me at least where you're going?" I asked feeling tears running down my cheeks.

Jungkook moved away from me and wiped the tears which has been falling harshly. He ran his hand through his messy dark hair and looked at everything but me.

"I'm sorry. Let's end this from here"

And with that words Jungkook walked away leaving me.

And as every one else around me did Jungkook left me alone with so many unanswered questions.

And knowing I'd regret forever, I let him go.

I didn't speak.

I didn't beg him to stay.

I couldn't.

I couldn't do any of those.

The feeling I've felt was too much to act as a normal.

So, I did what I had to do.

I let him go.