32

"Good morning doctor"

"Good morning Lia"

I returned the girl who just entered my room a warm smile.

"What's wrong with your eyes? They look red and swollen"

'Eyes?'

I've been crying.

"Oh...are they?" I tried my maximum to ignore it.

"By the way you have got an invitation doctor"

"Invitation? For what?"

It's not like I didn't know about it. It's just I hate to go there.

"For the annual get to gather party. Doctor have to represent our-"

"Oh... I'm sorry Lia. Can you please direct-"

"Come on doctor. You have to go. I heard Doctor Kim also going to be in there"

I had to use all of my energy to not to roll my eyes to what she has just said.

"Lia please stop it. I'm not in a mood for-"

"I'm not joking. He really likes you doctor. I have been observing it when you both were talking"

'Didn't you had any other important works to do?'

I stood up from my seat and went closer to the annoying girl standing in front of me.

"For your information Lia, Doctor Kim has got engaged last month. So please stop it or you will be in a big trouble"

Lia's jaw dropped with the sudden information making me chuckle internally.

"Tomorrow is my dad's death anniversary. So I have to go to the cemetery. I hope you can direct the invitation to another doctor Lia"

"Oh... I'm sorry doctor. Of course I will return it" Lia replied me quickly despite the embarrassment I've just caused her.

Everything happened around me reminded me only one thing.

The thing I thought I'd never be able to do, living without you in my life,

I've been doing it.