40

"Who are you?"

Jaehyung asked me with a serious tone.

"Jun.... Jungkook.. Where is he?"

I managed to ask ignoring his question feeling my whole body going weak with each passing second.

"Min Hana, Just answer me. Who the hell are you and what was your relationship with my brother?!"

Jaehyung yelled at me taking the whole attention of the crowd.

Where is Jungkook?

My mind only asked one question.

I was too numb to feel Jaehyung's yell, the attention of the crowd or anything.

The only thought filled my mind was Jungkook.

"Just answer me Min Hana"

Jaehyung spoke more calmly than before emphasizing each and every word.

'Who am I and what was my relationship with Jungkook?'

"Me... and your brother, we both were...."

I was stuttering finding the right words.

Lovers? Friends? Saviours?

"Friends. We were friends"

Jaehyung scoffed at my words. He held me harshly by my shoulders making me look at him.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I know more than anyone else that my brother didn't have any friends. Not girls of course"

I stared at Jaehyung with teary eyes.

Words of Jungkook about his past, his friends started to roam around my mind.

"Then, what if I say me and your brother, we love each other?"

Jaehyung's hands fell to my sides. He stared at me with widened eyes and parted lips. Tears started to roll down from his eyes.

"Ar....are you telling me the truth?" Jaehyung asked stuttering.

Whatever this might be I knew it wasn't going to be right.

"Whe...where is Jungkook?"

With that question Jaehyung looked right in to my eyes. The love, hhappiness, which were in his eyes a few moments ago, now nowhere to be seen. They only reflected pain, sorrow and regret.

Everything seemed to be stopped.

My heart started to hammer hard against my rib cage.

My legs started to wobble down there and my hands started to shake crazily by my sides. I dig my nails into my flesh and whatever the thing I might be about to hear, I collected some courage to ask it.

For him.

For myself.

For ourselves.

"Jaehyung, where is your brother?"