46

"Do you, Jeon Jaehyung take Park Inha to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death?"

"I do"

"Do you Park Inha take Jeon Jaehyung to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death?"

"I do"

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

With the loud cheering from the crowd Jaehyung kissed Inha on her lips sealing their eternal bond of love.

I couldn't help but laugh and cheer for the cute couple.

Inha was already a red tomato while Jaehyung is looking at her and smiling.

I stared at the couple with a wide grin spread across my face. Jaehyung looked at me and gave me a thankful look for my presence while I returned him with a warm smile.

How can I not join him? It's Jungkook's brother's big day and of course I felt like I should be with him. In the place of Jungkook. As much as I want Jungkook, his brother is also seeking for his pair. This words and realisations hurt like crazy but if this is the reality, then what else I should have done?

I was in the back of the crowd being alone as always. I was just thinking how beautiful Inha was in her bridal dress. She was beyond pretty.

I was so busy with staring and admiring when I felt someone's presence beside me.

"Enjoying?"

I did not want to look at his face to identify who he was. A weak smile found it way on my face as I felt a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Of course" I answered still fixing my gaze on the couple.

"Are you happy?" I asked after the silence.

I felt him smiling before answering to my question.

"More than I ever could be. My brother is starting his new life from today and my beautiful girl is now a successful woman on her own"

I felt like my heart is shattering into millions of pieces. I looked at the way Inha and Jaehyung was laughing happily with each other.

"But still there will be this big empty space within me" I stated still fixing my eyes on whatever which was in front of my face.

"Love is not always being together. And I loved the way this ended"

"I want to be with you"

"You will. But not today. Someday, we will be together. Unlike the way we ended up in here"

"I'm looking forward to it"

"I love you Min Hana"

My heart melted. I really wish my life is a stupid nightmare and I will wake up in his arms which always gave me protection and courage.

I drifted my eyes away from the couple to my love's eyes. The eyes which I always adored and made me fall in love with him. They were having the same sparkling glow as it had in the first day.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook"

I said looking right in his eyes.

Jaehyung's POV

I was having a beautiful time with my love on my day.

On my day

It sounds amazing than it looks.

Being an orphan and making the life successful is not always easy as it sounds. It's really hard. Specially when your family left you in a painful way which made you suffer all alone without anyone's back to lean in and cry.

I really wished that my parents and my brother was there with me in here. I really wished that.

I was taking glances at Hana as she was all alone and I really pitied her.

I know I shouldn't have done it, but I really did pity her. Going through a lot of dramatic scenes from childhood is really very hard.

I was looking at Hana. She was starting at us with a weak smile spread across her cheeks and a tear rolling down from her cheeks.

I bet that no one else in the hall saw that, but Hana looked up and whispered,

I Love You

To someone.