29

"Thank you so much doctor"

"Come back after a week"

I returned the woman who is sitting by my table a warm smile.

She nodded and gave me a beautiful smile before leaving me alone in my room.

I put my attention back to the pile of files which was on my table.

8.30PM

I had another half an hour to get home.

I'm so exhausted from all the work loads.

Finally after a long and tiring day I found my self out from the hospital.

The only thing I needed at the moment was to see myself under the warm blankets of my bed. I was suffering so badly with the cold weather today.

Coldness.

To be obvious this cold has been the only thing which he has left with me before he left me all alone.

For the past eight years I have been living with this coldness and emptiness which it felt like this is a part of my life now as he has been a part of my life once.

The difference is this has never left me as he did and has been suffocating me each and every moment.

The past eight years have been extremely difficult for me.

Yeah, I have been living.

Just because he asked me and saved me once.

A long ago.

I was like a living dummy without a soul or a feeling within me.

I am missing him each and every moment and there is a huge space within me which no one could fill or replace.

For the past eight years I have been waiting for him despite his words and was hoping him to show up in front me as a miracle.

But leaving my hopes to myself he never showed in front of me.

Not even for a once.

Every moment in the past eight years my mind has been only asking me one question.

"Where are you Jungkook?"

And what is worse is, now I am regretting.

For letting him go.

For not asking him to stay by my side.

And for every thing I had done at that day.