After I am done, I step out and dry myself with a white towel. Sir handed me a pile of black cloths. I wear the black undergarments and what sir called a black tank top and black shorts. He gives me black socks and sports shoes. He tells me tie my hair in a braid, which I do. Once I am fully dressed, Sir unlocks the door and grabbing my hand, starts walking again.

We reach a huge area with all sorts of equipments I had seen when cleaning the gym at the mansion. There were what I think are boxing rings and training mats. There was a track surrounding the whole area.

While I am admiring the place, a man with brown hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin walks forwards. He was almost as tall as Sir, and more muscular. He had a cold look in his eyes.

"This is your trainer my Little Doll. You are to call him Master Desmond. In my absence, you are to follow every order he gives you. Oh, and he will be calling you Bianca." Sir says, making me flinch at my name.

"Trainer?" I ask hesitantly in a whisper.

Sir gives me a long look. His eyes boring into mine, as though looking straight to my soul.

"Yes, trainer." Is the only thing he says before he walks out, leaving me with the man, Master Desmond.

"So, Bianca." He said in a cold mocking tone, making me flinch again. I had heard his voice somewhere. I couldn't place it but I had heard his cold voice before. He circled me, as though a collector inspecting a prized antique. He brought his hand to my upper arm and squeezed hard. I bit my lip, not wanting to cry out.

"Tsk tsk tsk, no muscles." He said, shaking his head.
Suddenly his fist came flying to my face, I was able to duck just in time to avoid it.

"Reflexs aren't too bad." He said, more to himself then me. He was in thought for a few moments before he said,

"Let's start your training. I'm gonna beat you into shape."

And so I trained. It was the most exhausting day of my life. More exhausting then cleaning the floor of the whole mansion with a toothbrush.

Master Desmond, the name stuck with me after a few slaps of not using it, made me do twenty five laps of the whole track and I was practically crawling the last seven. He made me lift what he called 'the lightest dumbbells' which I could barely move. He made me exercise till I my non existent muscles were quivering with fatigue. He taught me the basics of self defense. After hours of this torture, I was at the verge of falling at his feet and begging for him to stop when he finally told me that was all for now. I released a huge sigh of relief.

Master Desmond laughs cruelly at me, he grabbed my hair and tilted my head back to look at him. An evil smile spread across his face, making me shiver.

"Don't worry, I will make sure we meet twice everyday. How does that sound?" I know that there is no correct answer so I stay silent.

"Smart girl." He releases my hair just as Sir walks in, takes one look at my sweat drenched form and takes me back to the bathroom for another shower in which he again sits on the counter. Once I am fully clean and dressed in black sweatpants and a white shirt, he takes me back to my room and gives me a bowl of porridge and some juice. I was thankful for the small quantity, my stomach wasn't able to take large amounts of food.

One I was done, he takes me to a room with four benches that face a whiteboard. I take a seat at the first bench and Sir puts a pile of books at my table.

He walks out just as another man with blond hair and brown eyes walks in. He is also tall but not as muscled as Sir and Master Desmond but still lean. He places his own pile of books on the table.