27 | preparations

It's the day before the tournament. You wake up in Johnny's bed; having spent the entire weekend together. He's spooning you; his hands resting on your breasts.

You can feel his hot breath against your back. He's breathing heavy, like he should be sleeping, but he keeps twisting your nipples — so you know he's awake.

«Good morning,» you say groggily. Johnny hugs you tighter. «Good morning, baby.» He puts his face against the back of your head. «You smell so good,» he says on exhalation.

You turn around and meet his eyes. Then you lean in and steal a quick kiss. «You taste good,» you say, grinning. «Are you excited for tomorrow?» You ask. Johnny takes a hand across your face. «Less now that I know you're gonna be there.»

You chuckle lightly. «I can't wait to see you all hot and sweaty out there,» you say teasingly. You put a hand on his chest; feeling his well-sculpted pecs.

Johnny grins at you as his hand slides down your back, before he takes your ass in his clutch. «And I can't wait to see you drooling from the sideline.» Johnny leans in and puts his mouth against your neck.

He leaves a few kisses on your throat, before slowly moving up to your lips. You can feel the hand on your ass starting to tug at your underwear. You slide your hand down the front of his body and feel him through his boxers.

Johnny stops kissing you to breathe, though it's quite choppy. Then he bites down on your bottom lip, whilst his hand makes its way into your underwear. You moan quietly as he starts feeling you.

You're about to reach into his boxers when Johnny's bedroom door suddenly swings open, and Sid storms inside. You quickly pull your hand out, and Johnny does the same. You feel your cheeks grow hot from humiliation, and you hide your face.

«Don't you have training?» You hear Sid ask sternly. You're still blushing violently, so you keep your face sheltered from him. «Not for another hour—» Johnny starts, but Sid interrupts him. «Can I talk to you for a second, son?»

You feel Johnny getting out of bed, and walking out of the room with sid. You dare to turn around, and watch the door; which is slightly ajar. You can see Johnny's bare back. He's only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants.

«Don't you have that big tournament tomorrow?» You hear Sid ask. «Yes,» comes from Johnny. He sounds tense. «Why aren't you at training, then?» Sid hisses. «I told you,» Johnny starts. «It's not for another hour—»

«Haven't I told you to stop bringing these sluts over to my house?» Sid hisses. Your jaw drops at his audacity. «She's my girlfriend,» Johnny corrects. «Don't call her that, you piece of—» Johnny goes silent as the loud sound of a slap fills the room. You can hear Johnny grunt quietly.

You put your hand to your mouth in shock. «You're lucky I haven't kicked you out yet, boy,» Sid says angrily. «Now get your ass to training.» You hear heavy footsteps leading away, and eventually going downstairs.

The bedroom door slightly opens, and Johnny walks in. His face is turned away, and he goes straight over to his closet and starts packing his training bag.

«Johnny?» You say quietly as you get out of bed, and put on one of his t-shirts. «Are you okay?» He's throwing his stuff into the bag rather harshly; like he's angry. «I'm fine,» he spits; just as angrily.

You walk up to him. «Look at me,» you say. «I'm fine, y/n,» he says and keeps packing. «Look at me!» You demand, and force him to turn around. His face is covered in blood. «Oh my God, Johnny,» you say quietly.