14 | his place

[A/N: If you're sensetive to drug use, you should probably skip this chapter!]

You must have fallen asleep in Johnny's arms at the beach, because you're suddenly woken up by the sound of several roaring engines.

It's Bobby, Dutch and Tommy, all riding in on their bikes. «Hey, lovebirds,» Bobby says in a smirk as they all crash down next to you. «You look good, y/n,» Dutch says. This earns him a slap to the back of the head from Johnny.

«I'll take you home,» he says, but you don't feel like going home. You'll have to talk to your mom, and everything is just gonna blow up.

«Can't I stay?» You ask. Johnny looks confused. «Of course you can, it's just-» «We're gonna smoke,» Dutch cuts in, and takes a blunt out of his pocket.

You try to hide the shock in your face, like it's nothing new to you. Except you've never smoked before. It's not like you never wanted to. You know Daniel used to with his friends back in Jersey, but you didn't really feel safe with them.

«You can hit it,» Dutch says as he lights it and takes a drag. «If you want to.» He exhales, and you're surrounded by the thick, strong smelling smoke. «You don't have to,» Johnny reassures you and strokes your arm.

Dutch hands it to Johnny, and he takes a drag as well. He holds it out for you to grab, but his eyes are making sure you know that you can say no. You accept his offer, and breathe in the smoke before you give it to Bobby.

You try not to cough. You don't want to come off as someone who has never done this before. But you haven't, and you can barely resist the urge to wheeze as your eyes tear up from the sharp pain in your throat.

«You good?» Johnny asks as he takes another drag. He makes it look so easy, so elegant, so sexy. «I'm good,» you reply hoarsely. You bet he can see right through you.

You hope he can. Because then he would see that you're an absolute fool who has never smoked a pack in your entire life, but for him you'd gladly take ten years off your life.

You feel the salt water creeping up your legs, then retreating with the waves. Johnny's hand barely brushes your has he changes positions, but it's enough to make your insides do a cartwheel. You look at him. He looks at you too.

He lifts his hand and places it carefully on your cheek. They are cold against your flushed skin. He breathes in slowly whilst he pulls you closer. He traces your lips with his thumb; making your mouth fall open.

You feel the warm smoke enter your mouth along with the sharp smell in your nose. His lips are barely brushing your before he pulls away, and you inhale slowly. Everything you are melts into him. For a second you are him.

You don't cough it up this time. You feel the warm smoke spread throughout your body, and your head slowly getting heavier. You rest your head in Johnny's lap and close your eyes as you take in the cold sea breeze.

He traces your skin with his fingers. From your forehead, down the bridge of your nose, and to your lips. «You're beautiful,» he whispers; barely audible over the hard waves washing up on shore.

You open your eyes to find him staring at you. You get up and climb into his lap so you're both facing each other. You wrap your arms around his neck, and rest your forehead against his.

His eyes are red, and his glance is heavy. But it's fixed on you. «Are you flirting with me, Johnny Lawrence?» You say groggily. He snickers. «All the time, cupcake.»