06 | after hours

[A/N: This chapter contains smut! From this chapter on, almost every chapter will contain little to a lot smut, so if you don't like sexual content - this is your warning to step out x]

You had forgotten how amazing it feels to be on the back of one of these. You just close your eyes and shut it all out. The only thing you let yourself feel is the adrenaline pumping through your body. Everything else is put on hold.

Eventually, Johnny pulls over and stops the bike. You open your eyes, only to discover that you're nowhere near Encino. You're parked outside a deserted Cobra Kai dojo.

«Johnny, what the hell?» You spit as you take off your helmet and throw it at him. «You were supposed to take me home!»

He snickers at you. «Remember when you said that if I tried to kiss you again, you were gonna kick my ass?» He glances at the dojo, then back to you. «Well, I figured you could use some training.»

You almost laugh at his stupid idea. «Oh really?» He steps closer to you and strokes your cheek. He leans in close enough for your noses to touch, but your lips stay separated. «Yeah, because you'll have plenty of ass-kicking to do when I'm through with you.»

His last words sends a shiver down your spine, and the hairs in the back of your neck stand up. He's warm to the touch, but you still get the chills.

He winks at you and walks inside the dojo. It smells of sweat, you have to admit, but also tons of mens' perfume. The place is decorated with dozens of trophies. You read the engraving on one of them.

All Valley Karate Championship 1983
John Lawrence

You have to admit you were slightly impressed by this. «Is there a tournament this year as well?» You ask. When you turn around, Johnny's got his bare chest exposed whilst struggling to put on his Gi.

He's got a really fucking nice body, you give him that. «In December,» Johnny says finally, and walks down to where you're standing. «I'll be defending my title.»

You suck your teeth. «That sounds serious.» Johnny sighs and rubs his neck. «It kind of is. I mean, it's a big deal to my sensei.» He nods his head towards a picture hanging on the wall. You turn around and read the caption.

Cpt. John Kreese. U.S. ARMY
1970-72 KARATE CHAMPION

«He looks... friendly,» you say with uncertainty. «He's a great sensei, that's all that matters,» Johnny says and jogs out onto the mat.

You kick off your shoes and join him. «Okay, cupcake,» he says and widens his stance. «Ready to learn some real karate?» You mirror his movements, though you feel stupid where you're standing.

Johnny grins. «Alright, hit me!» You do as he says. You extend your right arm in a fist, and aim for his chest. He blocks your punch gracefully, and sends you falling to the mat.

You're short of breath, but it didn't hurt. Johnny helps you up, and you go back to your starting potitions. «Don't be so predictable,» he says. You take that into account.

Johnny goes in for a kick to the side, but you grab a hold of his shoulders and drag him down with you. You land on your back again, but Johnny manages to support himself with his hands planted on each side of your head.