First Impressions

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh yeah sorry I'm staying at Baccarat."

"Okay, I'll be there at 10", Cara said with a seductive smile and walked away. I just stood there with a stupid smile across my face, and I could't stop. There was just something about Cara that me go crazy. I got dressed and left the dressing room and my driver was already outside ready to take me back to my hotel. I got in the back seat and took my phone out. I had what seemed like millions of notifications but 2 in particular stuck out from the others.

@caradelevingne followed you on instagram

@caradelevingne followed you on twitter

A smile crept across my face and I followed her back on both social medias. When I arrived at the hotel I quickly rushed out avoiding the papparazzi. In my room I took everything out of my bags deciding on what to wear. I'm not sure if I should go lazy or......I just don't know. I finally go with leather black leggings and a black crop top, and some red Jimmy Choo heels. All black, like always. I leave my hair and makeup the way it was for the shoot and wait for Cara. It was 9:30 and I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach as it got closer and closer to 10. I decide to eat something before so I go and get a bag of almonds to snack on while watching some E! News. Then I felt my phone vibrate and it was an unfamilair number.

Hey it's Cara, sorry got your number from Jourdan and here downstairs.

I went to check myself out in the mirror one last time to make sure that I looked decent for Cara. While I was in the elevator with my body guard I felt like there was a hundred butterlys fluttering around my stomach. When the elevator opened I searched for Cara and spotted her talking to some guy in the lobby on a leather couch. I slowly walked up to her not wanting to inturupt whatver was going on here.

"Oh hey Kenny, ready to go?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah", I replied "but if your not its okay".

"Oh please I just met this guy, lets get out of here". Cara said motioning towards the door. I stood their for a moment remembering why I was so speechless before. She was wearing a denim button up shirt with leather black leggings also. I smiled at the fact that we wore the same thing without planning it. Her denim shirt was unbuttoned enough so that you could see a little bit of her boobs. I scolded myself for looking there but I couldn't help myself. She was so flawless. Everything about her was.

"Okay", I said. She surprised me when she intertwined our hands together and she led us out of the hotel. Just the touch of her hand made me go crazy inside.

"Cara!" "Cara"! "Kendall over here!" The papparazzi all yelled at us as we walked out sapping pictures until we safley made it into the car. I sat right next to Cara since we were so rushed coming into the car. As soon as we got in the car my phone started vibrating. I turned it over and looked at the screen. It was an incoming call from Harry Styles. Shit. I turned my phone over quickly hoping that Cara didn't see.

"Aren't you going to take that?" She asked.

"Um no, I don't really feel like talking to him right now". I solemly say. I don't know why I feel so bad about Harry calling me right now but I don't like him like that and I don't want Cara to think that I do. We hung out a couple of times but it turns out he's not anything special.

"Why, are you guys dating?" She questioned.

"No, I don't like Harry and plus I'm not really looking for a boyfriend..." I'm not really sure why I said that but it seemed right.

"Oh...me either." Cara replied. Now we both were facing eachother looking into eachothers eyes.

"Okay we're here." A deep voice groaned, startling us both in the moment. A body guard opened the door and Cara went out first holding her hand out for me too hold. I grabbed it and followed her inside. We were led to a VIP room in the club. There already sitting and sipping drinks were Jourdan, Suki, Hailey, and GiGi. I knew them all already so we all hugged and kissed eachothers cheeks. I sat in the middle of GiGi and Hailey, and on the other side was Cara, Jourdan, and Suki. Immediatly a man came over and offered us all drinks. At first I wasn't going to take one but tonight I felt I should. We talked for a while about everything and sipping drinks throughout the night. We did several rounds of shots, and by my third drink I felt my vision starting to get a little bit blurry. I felt eyes on me so I looked up and saw Cara staring at me. I wasn't sure if she actually was or if the alchohal was really getting to me. Throughout the entire night I caught Cara looking at me multiple times but she seemed to not care.

"I think I need another drink", I drunkenly slurred.

"Oh no Kenny, I think I'm gonna take you back to the hotel now." I heard Cara tell me. We said our good byes and got in the car out front again. I felt my body shifting over and then before I knew it my head was laying in Cara's lap. I heard Cara laugh as she played with my hair.

"Oh Kenny your so cute when your drunk." Cara spoke. The rest of the way home I comfortably layed there in her lap while she played with my hair. I felt a hand nudge my head.

"Kenny wake up, we're at the hotel."

I must have fallen asleep on the way back to the hotel because I was so drunk.

"Okay, see ya Cara tonight was so fun." I crazily said.

"Oh no, I'm going to walk you in your way to drunk and I'm not going to let you emberess yourslef in front of the papprazzi."

Cara's POV.

Kendall was so adorable while she was drunk, laying in my lap and singing and then finally falling asleep. I didn't want her to make a fool of herself and get snapped falling face first on the concrete, so I helped her out. I held her waist while we walked into the hotel and got into the elevator. I let her go on one of the walls of the elevator while I hit the button to her level. She laughed and then slid down to the ground of the elevator still laughing.

"Good God, your adorable." I said to drunk Kendall.

"I know", Kendall said between laughs. I smiled at her cuteness and picked her up and brought her into her hotel room and layed her onto her all white bed. I gently took off her red heels and covered her with a blanket. She already seemed to be falling asleep. I stepped back and admired her. How peacefull she looked laying there with her messy hair covering part of her face. I leaned down and moved the loose strands of hair. I decided to stay with her so I layed down on her bed and also went under the covers our bodies touching. I liked the feeling of Kendall's body against my own. It made me feel so alive like it sent little vibraions through my body. I knew that I liked Kendall as soon as I saw her in that dressing room in her bra. Jourdan also knew it that's why she shot me those warning looks to stay away from her. But I'm almost 100 percent sure that Kendall does not like woman, especially after she got that call from Harry, even though she claimed that she doesn't like him. I'm not sure there is just something about Kendall that makes me feel some type of way.

Kendalls POV.

I woke up holding somebodys hand with a leg wrapped around me. I opened my heavy eyes and looked over and saw the gorgous Cara Delevingne sleeping. We were cuddling and spooning and I kind of liked it. Cara was so warm wrapped around me. I felt so safe and comfortable in her arms. I happily closed my eyes and went back to sleep in Cara's arms.