First Impressions

Kendall's POV.

"Kendall......Kendall, are you there"? The photagrapher questioned.

"Oh yeah sorry....I zoned out their." I sighed. I'm exhausted. Physically and Mentally. I have been working 7 days a week and almost 15 hours a day. I'm sick and tired of not having any personal time for myself but this is my career after all. I love fashion and modeling and everything about it.

"It's okay, can you tilt your face down a little bit, and pull your shirt up like this?" the photagrapher motioned. I did as told and tilted my face down and picked up the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up to my breasts revealing my abdomen. I was at a Calvin Klein photoshoot now that I am the new face of the denim series.

"Wow, perfect just like that." And she snapped multiple pictures. "Alright that's about it for today, see you tomarrow at the show", she said without looking up from her high tech camera examining the pictures she recently took. I left the set and truged over to the dressing room that I shared with multiple other models. I made my way over to my dresser and mirror and started to take my shirt off and change.

"Kendalllllll!"

I turned around and saw my friend Jourdan Dunn making her way over to me.

"Hey girl hey!!" She said in a high pitched voice. "You looked so stunning out there, you killed it."

"Oh thanks so much Jourdan, you did too!" I replied hugging her and exhaning kisses on the cheeks.

"There is someone I want you too meet!" She said scanning the room crowded with models ready to go home after a long day. "Carrraaaaaa, come here!" As soon as she said Cara my heart dropped. Cara?! Like the Cara Delevingne?! Oh. My. Gosh. Cara Delevingne is the hottest girl in the fashion world right now, and I've been dying to get a chance to meet her. Cara calmy walked over to us and smiled. She was beyond gorgeous. Her eyes and thick sexy eyebrows were her best feature. I checked her out from head to toe, observing her well. I tend to do this a lot latley to other models to compare myself to them, but none of them are like Cara.

"Cara!"Jourdan yelled and nuged her in the arm. I didn't realize why she did that until I saw that she was staring at my boobs. Cara laughed accepting that she was starring at my boobs.

"Oh shit sorry, I should probably put a shirt on." I laughed suddenly feeling insecure in my bra.

"No need to", Cara winked, "I'm Cara".

"And I'm Kend-".

"I know who you are", Cara said pulling me into a embrace still in just my bra. "I don't do casual Kendall." She whispered in my ear, her lips so close I could feel them brush my ear. This sent little vibrations through my whole body, I'm not sure why.

"Wow you two look like best friends all ready!" Jourdan exclaimed.

"Anyways Kendall we and a couple of other models are going out tonight, you should come too." Cara said looking at Jourdan. Jourdan gave her a serous and warning look before saying, "Yes it will be fun!"

"Oh okay", I replied too excited to think of anything to say.

"Okay I'll come get you with a car tonight at 10, where are you staying?" Cara said. Cara's british accent was so sexy. After every word she said I kept wanting more, and I couldn't help but stare at her lips as she spoke.

"Kendall...." Cara said when she realized I wasn't paying attention. I think she knew I was staring at her lips and when we made eye contact she smiled big without showing her teeth. I felt my face get heated and I knew I was blushing. Shit. So embarressing,