"Didn't know Percy had it like that." I stated since I believed he was just some North Street pimp. But he clearly grew bigger over the years.

That's dangerous for Andi..

That's dangerous for me..

"Yeah, he's not just some simple pimp no more," Goldie said. "But this is what you're friend wanted. I gave my warning speech and she felt she could handle it. Can she not?"

"Andi's strong.. Percy's just dangerous."

"Joie, you called me to sit down with her about this outreach program, knowing what she wanted to do. I funded this. Tell me now if you feel she can't handle it and I'll shut it down."

Goldie looked at me, eyebrow arched, while waiting on my response. I could tell her to shut it down in a way of protecting Andi. I wouldn't have to worry about her on Percy's radar.

"No.. keep it going."

But I couldn't do that to Andi.

That outreach program was something she really believed in and who was I to cut in the middle of that? Andi's grown and just as strong as me, so if she felt she could handle it, then I would stay out the way and let her.

Goldie smiled. "All right, then. No money wasted."

"Great for you. Still hands-on?"

"Everyday." Goldie winked at me, standing up. "I'll leave you be. Great operation you have here. Impressive. I do have a question.."

"What will that question be?"

"Word around is Andi's a Gordon. Any truth to that?"

I kept my same expression, shrugging. "First I heard that. You're friends with the wife, right? Ask her."

Goldie smiled, again, nodding her head. "You always knew how to stay stitch-lip Joie." She winked at me, turning around when someone else entered.

The hell is this, pop-up day for the exes?

"Kyan Crawford," Goldie greeted Kut by his full government.

Kut came in dressed nice and smelling good. He smiled at Goldie, revealing his nice teeth. "Golden Bishop. You and Joie reconnected, huh?"

"Can say the same about you two." Goldie eyed Kut, then looked at me. "See you later, Jo."

Goldie walked passed Kut just for his eyes to follow her ass, and honestly, mine did as well. "Still looking good Golden." he said.

"I don't fuck your kind," Goldie said as she left out.

Kut shook his head, then looked at me. "I take it she still only fuck wit pussy?" he asked.