The Party

//: TW: Language, Homophobia ://

"Hey, you guys made it!" Sapnap called from across the room as he walked over, Karl at his side. They were both wearing matching outfits - light brown crewneck sweatshirts with black jeans. Their nails were also painted black and they were wearing matching rings and necklaces.

"Yeah! How's the party?" Dream asked.

"It's fucking awesome! There's, like, a billion people here! Everyone is drinking and there's a lot of drama going around, but Karl and I have been having a blast eavesdropping," Sapnap replied enthusiastically. They both had red cups in their hands and George could tell they were already a couple of drinks in by the way they spoke and held themselves.

"No sign of Sam yet," Karl added. "Or Brad."

"Really? I figured Brad would be here by now," Dream wondered.

"Maybe George killed him with that punch," Sapnap suggested, and they all laughed.

"Might've," Karl agreed. "Anyway, I need a refill," he added before tipping his cup upside down signalling that it was empty. Sapnap chugged what was left in his cup and then nodded his agreement.

"So do I. Be careful; I think the punch is spiked," he warned Dream and George with a laugh. Karl and Sapnap then walked towards a large group of people surrounding a big bowl of red liquid that George assumed was the 'punch.' 

"How much you wanna bet those two are going to be absolutely smashed by the end of the night?" George asked, and Dream laughed.

"It's totally going to happen," he replied.

"Well, should we follow in their footsteps?" George joked. "Have a couple of drinks and walk around, making fun of people? Maybe dance a bit?" He asked only half-serious.

"Sounds good to me. I might not have any drinks though, because one of us is going to need to be sober if we want to make it home tonight," he answered with a smirk before beginning to follow Karl and Sapnap. George chuckled and followed him.

George got himself a drink while Dream grabbed a Coke. Then, the two began walking around together, laughing at half-assed fights and dancing to fun songs when they played. They ran into Tommy and his friend group, as well as Karl and Sapnap a few times. Every time George saw them, they were a little drunker, until they were tripping over each other and laughing hysterically at everything they heard. George could say the words "your mom," and those two would be cracking up for the next five minutes.

Unfortunately, George and Dream eventually had to pause their fun-having. They ran into none other than Brad, who looked to have recovered from the previous fight physically - but not emotionally. When he caught sight of George, his first instinct was to walk up to him, a look of pure hatred on his face. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Brad asked, his group of friends trailing behind him. He had to yell in order to be heard over the music in the background. George looked him up and down and scowled.

"I could ask you the same thing. Didn't I beat you the last time I saw you?" George asked. The feeling of hatred was mutual. 

"No! I had just gotten done beating up this asshole," he said, motioning to Dream, who was standing behind George, "and then you intervened and broke my fucking nose!" Brad exclaimed, his fists balled in anger. "That was a weak fucking punch, too. You got lucky I hadn't dodged it, or I would've pummeled your ass into the ground."

"Yeah, right. The only reason you beat Dream is because you fight dirty to make up for your lack of muscle. You were trying to choke him out, for Christ's sake! I had to rush him to the hospital so he didn't fucking die!" George shot back. Dream grabbed his forearm warningly, but George ignored him. He was angry now.