First Kiss

George and Dream continued talking on the way to Dream's apartment. George felt better every minute. Every time he looked into Dream's eyes he felt himself grow warmer inside, as if he were thawing out.

Eventually, they got to the building and went up the elevator. They held hands on the way. Dream led George to the room and opened the door quietly. Sapnap and Karl were sleeping on the couch, and George didn't resist the urge to grin. They were cute together. Dream wanted to take a picture of them, but George stopped him. They retreated to Dream's bedroom.

"Since we're dating now, we can sleep in the same bed, right?" Dream asked.

"We could do that before we were dating, too," George confirmed.

"That's what I thought," Dream said before taking off his shirt to put on a new one. George didn't know if he should look away or what, so he just ended up staring. Dream noticed and George blinked before looking away with an awkward smirk. His face felt hot. Dream laughed as he put on a white t-shirt.

"It's fine, George, I don't care if you look at me," he said. George scratched the back of his head while looking at the wall.

"Yeah, uh, I know. I'm just studying this very nice wall here," he replied.

"Oh, ok," Dream said with a chuckle. George couldn't resist the urge to look again. He looked good in white. But Dream was changing his pants now so George had the courtesy to avert his gaze.

When Dream was done, he was wearing light gray shorts along with the white shirt. "Do you want to wear some of my clothes to sleep? I'm guessing you don't want to sleep in the clothes you were just working in for five hours," Dream asked. George nodded.

"Sure. Just pick out whatever might fit me," he replied.

"Okay," Dream said, and began sifting through his clothes. A moment later he pulled out a long-sleeve light-blue shirt with white LOS ANGELES print on the front. "This is from a few years ago, so it might fit you," Dream suggested. George took his current black t-shirt off and put it on. It fit almost perfectly - it was only a little bit too long in the sleeves. He loved it. It smelled like Dream.

"It's perfect," George said. Dream produced some gray shorts from his drawer as well. George put those on, too. They almost went to his knees, but they were comfortable. "Thanks, Dream," George said, checking out his new fit in the mirror. Dream smiled.

"Of course. You don't need to give them back, either. It can be my one-day anniversary present," he snickered. George grinned.

"Well, that's great - now you're going to make me feel bad for not getting you a present," George sighed.

"Your present to me was not dying," Dream said. George nodded.

"Deal."

They both smirked and George yawned. Despite how tired his body was, he knew his mind would not be able to rest after the eventful night. He spotted a small TV mounted on the wall across the room from Dream's bed, and George pointed at it. "Can we turn on a movie to fall asleep to?" He asked. "I just don't think I'll be able to sleep after... you know," he said.

"Sure," Dream said with a nod before grabbing the remote from the nightstand on the other side of the bed and pressing the power button. George sat on the edge of the bed as Dream flipped through Netflix, searching for something to watch. Eventually, he landed on a show called Oceans. It looked like a documentary about sea creatures.

"Just put that on. I'm sure it will put me to sleep," George suggested.

"That's what I was thinking," Dream agreed. He turned on the show and turned off the lights. George slipped under the covers, appreciating the soft blanket on his skin. Dream got in bed next to him. After a few minutes of neither of them touching each other, George longed for his warmth - but he didn't exactly know how to ask.